Chapter 20: Funerals

Later, Penelope saw it was time for the girl's pain medicine so she gave it to her. A short time after, the child ended up falling asleep. Penelope went to the living room to find Morgan helping Reid make a bed on the couch.

"You're staying?" Garcia asked. Reid nodded. "Good" Penelope said with a small smile.

"Where's she?" Morgan asked.

"She fell asleep" Garcia said.
They finished the bed and decided to go to sleep too.
They knew the next day would be hard for everyone.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Isabella jumped awake screaming at 3:45am. She was sweating and tears were rolling down her face. Penelope sat on the bed and just wrapped the girl in her arms as she started to cry too. She couldn't stand seeing Bella so hurt.
Morgan and Reid ran to the room.
"What happened?" Morgan asked but when he saw the two crying he just knew. He walked to the bed and hugged both.
"It's okay. It's gonna be okay" he told them. Reid just stared from the door not sure of what to do.
Isabella let go of Penelope and wrapped her arms around Derek. Reid went back to the living room as tears started to stream down his face. Morgan, Garcia and Bella stayed hugging for a while then Derek told them to lay down. They did that and he laid next to them, Bella right in the middle. She hugged her blanket and just kept crying as Morgan soothed her hair.

"I want my doggie" Bella cried.

"Tramp?" Garcia asked. Referring to the lady and the tramp dog Bella had.

"Yeah and Duffy" Bella cried.

"I'll go get it for you" Morgan said.

"No! Don't leave" Bella held his shirt.

"It's okay I'll be quick" Derek said.

"No! Please Don't leave!" Bella said.

"Do you want to go with me?" Morgan asked.
Bella took some time to think and then nodded yes.

"Are you sure?" Garcia asked worried the girl wasn't ready to go there.

"Yeah" Bella said.

"Okay then. Let's go" Derek said sitting up. He picked Bella up. The girl rested on his shoulder holding her blanket tight.
"We won't be long" Morgan told Garcia.

"Anything just call me" she said and Derek walked out of the room.

Reid walked back in and sat on the bed with Penelope. Garcia looked at him and just held his hand.

.

Derek put Bella on the passenger's seat and drove to Emily's building. The girl had tears streaming down her face all the way there. When they got to the building, Morgan carried Bella inside since the girl didn't have shoes on.
He put her down in front of the apartment door.
"Do you know where he is?" He asked her.

"In my room" Bella said almost a whisper.

Morgan opened the door and walked in first. Bella took a deep breath and followed him inside. She slowly walked to her bedroom, squeezing her blanket as tight as she could. She was just so scared. When she got upstairs she ran to her room and picked up the plush on the top of her bed and hugged it tight. Morgan walked in and hugged her. She calmed a bit down.

"Why don't we pack you some clothes?" Morgan said and she just stared. "I'll do it" he said.
Bella sat on the bed. She picked up Duffy and hugged him too together with Tramp and her blanket as the tears kept falling. Derek hurried and put a few clothes on a bag. He got Isabella's red rain boots and put it on the bag too.

Suddenly Isabella got off the bed and ran to him and just sobbed. Images of what had happened flashed through her mind.

"I wanna go now" she said sounding scared.