Chapter 3: A Family

Around 9:30am, Hilary knocked on the door and Bella ran to open.

"Merry Christmas" Millie, the blonde 5 year-old,  said as soon as the door opened and gave Bella a hug. Bella lifted the girl up and said "Merry Christmas". Then she hugged Hilary and Chloe and they walked in.

"You will not believe what happened!" Bella told them with a big smile.

"What?" Chloe asked excited.

"Marley is pregnant!" Bella said smiling.
Their jaws dropped.
"With twins!" Bella added.

"Oh my god! Congratulations" Hilary said and gave Marley a hug.

"You're gonna be an Aunt?" Chloe said.

"Yeah!" Bella smiled. She was so happy.

"Look what I got for Christmas!" Millie said excited showing Bella her brand new doll.
Bella laughed and payed attention to the little one who started showing her everything the doll did.
"That's cool" Bella said.

"What did you get?" Bella asked Chloe.

"A bunch of stuff. I think my mom went a bit mental this year" Chloe said and Bella laughed.

"Garcia AND my mom went mental" Bella said and the girls walked to the living room.

"Wow" Chloe said looking at all the presents. Emily had taken the bags and all the wrapping paper away and left a pile of presents with everything Bella got.

"Oh you got this book" Chloe said as she spotted "Let It Snow" in the pile.
The kids sat on the ground and started going through all the presents.
After a while Hilary called them to go have breakfast. They ate pancakes and french toast, some of Isabella's favorite breakfast foods. It was amazing.
After breakfast the kids watched a movie and played with their gifts.

"Well, Santa left a gift for Bella and Chloe here" Emily smiled.
"Go get it Bell" she told the girl who ran and got a box from under the tree.

Hilary told them to sit at the island.
"Now open it together." Hilary told them. She had planned it all with Emily weeks ago.
Bella and Chloe opened the box and just looked confused till they realized what it was.

"Merry Christmas!" Hilary smiled.

"Oh my goodness!" Chloe said.

"What did you get?" Jeremy asked walking to them.

"Plane tickets to New York City" Bella said smiling.

"It's from Emily and I" she whispered to them because Millie, who was just 5 and believed in Santa, was there, and they laughed. "Emily will take you two because I'll be working next week" Hilary said.

"We're going next week?" Bella asked surprised.

"Yes." Emily smiled.

"For how long?" Bella asked.

"Three days" Hilary said.

"Yes!" The girls said in unison super excited.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Beside John not being there and Bella clearly missing him a lot, Emily could see the girl was having a good Christmas.
She knew gifts couldn't buy the child's happiness but the people in there were helping the girl feel better.

The day went on and Bella and Chloe were super excited making plans for New York. They sat in the dining room and looked on the Internet for things they could do. They were so happy to go to New York together.

Later the team arrived, everyone was happy to learn that Marley was pregnant.
"You're gonna be Auntie Bella" Morgan told the girl who laughed.

They had bought some gifts and Emily made them put it under the tree so Bella could open it later since the girl was playing with the other kids. Bella and Emily had picked out things for them too so they opened it and everybody loved it.