They were past the stage of formalities.
Jules thought as she sighed inwardly when Eric hugged her.

"Now where's that cutie?" Eric asked.

Jules made a gesture with her head towards where Selene had gone with Ivy.

Eric smiled and turned to her
"Now don't be a stranger and make yourself comfortable, take a look around," Eric suggested before he turned and went to see Ivy.

Eric couldn't wait to see Jules' daughter. She was the most adorable baby he had seen and the closest thing to a granddaughter. Ceaser hadn't shown signs of getting together with anyone since Bea died until recently when he brought Jules to the Charity function which had surprised him. He was happy for his son but it looked like the both of them already had problems due to his son's uncanny ability to do things without considering the risks. He had lied to the woman and hadn't bothered about what would happen when she found out and then she did and his son didn't know what to do.
"Hey, cutie." Eric's face brightened up when he spotted his wife with Ivy.

He took her from his wife's arms into his and Ivy beamed up at him which made him blink twice.
With that smile on her face, she almost looked like when Ceaser was a child but...that would be impossible.

"I have to set the table," Selene said

"Do you need some help?" Jules had followed Eric into the dining area after he had left.

"Yes please." Selene accepted Jules's leading her into the kitchen which was also, like all the other rooms in the house, beautiful.

Jules just couldn't help herself when she entered the kitchen. It was every woman's dream kitchen, well every woman who could cook.

"Just help me with the dishware, I'll get the dishes," Selene said as she pointed in the cupboard to get them from.

Jules took them out and went to the dining room to set the table while Selene brought the dishes and placed them on the table. They all heard the entrance door shut close and footsteps approached.

"Oh, that must be Ceaser," Selene said

Ceaser?!
No one mentioned anything about Ceaser being here.
Jules thought.

"Honey, Ceaser's around." Jules heard Eric shout from the living room.

"Okay," Selene shouted back as she went back into the kitchen.

Ceaser gave his dad a hug when he walked in as he placed a kiss on Ivy's head and he got rewarded with a big smile.

"Where's...?"

"She's helping your mum set the table," Eric answered before Ceaser could complete his question which made him sigh.

His father knew him well.

Ceaser made his way towards the kitchen passing the hallway and stopping when he saw her in a yellow sundress that made him clench his jaw and his fists.

Oh, he wanted to wrap his arms around that tiny waist of hers and pull down that tiny strap.

She looked so beautiful out of her work clothes even though her work clothes made her look hot, this made her look hotter and he was sure what was underneath would beat both outfits.

Jules' nerves became unsettled for no reason but she ignored it and got back to setting the table when Ceaser walked into the dining room with his gorgeous self holding a bouquet of red roses. Jules swallowed as her throat went dry as she looked at him from head to toe. He looked hot in a suit but he wasn't wearing one. He wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt which made him look yummy.