The Bet athat Broke Me Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"I was okay. I went home with Aiden."

"What? Did you have-" I cut her short before she said vulgar words that would make my cheeks turn red.

"Yes."

"You did the, you know, with Aiden Parker?" I couldn't tell if she was surprised or mad.

"Yes, Hailey." It was mortifying having confess this to my sister.

She followed me to my bed, "Well, was it good?"

"TMI, Hailey."

"Not TMI, I need to know!" She plopped down next to me and crossed her legs with her elbows propped up on to her thighs. She looked like an eager child listening to a bedtime story.

"Kelsey is calling me, we will talk about this later." No we wouldn't.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Alison. We need to talk. Can you come over?

"I can't today I was with Aiden all night last night and I figured I should be home when Lily and David get back. What's up?"

There was a pause on her end.

"It's not something to say on the phone. Um, it's okay though can we talk tomorrow after school."

"Okay."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

I waited for Kelsey at our usual spot the next morning but she wasn't there. Instead, Amber stood leaned up against my locker. "What do you want Amber."

I guess she decided it was a good time to pick on me since Aiden and Kelsey weren't around to defend me.  She looked up from her phone with a smirk on her face. "I have a message for you." Her eyes dropped back down to her phone.

"Actually, a video." Amber flipped her phone so that I could see the screen. At first I had no interest and I was about to turn away but then I saw Aiden's face on the screen. Eli, Jason, and Dylan were with him.

"What is this?"

"Just watch it. For once I'm actually trying to do you a favor." Her words were anything but sincere.

Before I could object she hit play and Dylan's voice sounded from the speakers. "So have you done it yet? Has she put out?" He wore a smirk as he elbowed Aiden's side:

"Shut up Dylan." Aiden didn't pay him any mind.

"Dude; don't forget about the bet. She's just a girl." Bet? Just a girl? My brows knitted as I leaned forward to get a better view of the screen.

"He's right, she's just a girl. Actually she's just Alison Kane. It shouldn't be that hard man; no one cares about that girl, so just give her a little attention and she should fall at your feet." Jason agreed with Dylan. Their words hurt but it wasn't anything I hadn't already heard.

Just coming from the people I almost considered to be my friends, especially Eli. And Aiden, my so called boyfriend.

"That's a little harsh; I mean she isn't the most popular girl and she doesn't have any friends but don't say no one cares about her." It sort of sounded like Eli tried to defend me.

"Dude, if you weren't fucking Kelsey I'd have thought you might be into Alison." Dylan turned on Eli. His accusation caused Aiden to send Eli a look.

"She's just a fucking girl. It's just a bet and I will finish it. Just drop the damn thing and shut the fuck up before you ruin my mood." Aiden glared at all of them before storming off. The guys waited a few seconds before following him, only leaving Dylan behind.