One

I should have added this earlier....

SOME PARTS ARE SKIPPED . I WANTED TO GET TO THE POINT OF THE BOOK. 

Enjoy❣️

She was in my math class , long hair brown skin , fat ass.

"How do you even know if she's like that" Lauren walked next to me. "I'll just give her my number and see where it's goes from there" I shrugged and walked towards.

I handed her the paper with my number on it. "What's this" The brown skinned girl asked. "My number". "Cool I'll text you" she walked away. I definitely watched. I suddenly felt my friend stand up. Fuck. Not here.

I looked away and quickly walked to my next class. Unfortunately it was it with her.

******
We were 30 minutes in , and the brown skinned girl tapped my shoulder and handed me a note.

Have you ever had sex before?

Shit . I'm hard again. Why did she want to know? What if this was a sign. I really think to much.

Yeah of course I have baby.

I wrote back , knowing damn well I'm a Virgin.

I suddenly felt her hand touch my thigh. No!.. I felt her hand gently grab my already throbbing friend. She knew..

My parents are going to be gone this weekend . Are you going to come see me?

**************

I was more nervous than excited , I was about to fuck my dream girl. I got a quick text to Lauren.

-Lauren- U better have condoms.

How the fuck can I forget that? Maybe we can reschedule this.
I'll just run to the store really quickly.

"Hey um Mani" I knocked on her bathroom door. She opened. Oh fucking Christ. She knew how to get her way definitely. Pink silk shorts and a crop top. What the fuck is a condom. I'll do her raw any day.

"You okay" she bit her lip. "I don't have any condoms" I shrugged. "Then pull out" she got closer to me.
That's it.

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I kissed her lips softly while I took off my pants. My hands guided down her chest to her stomach . She took her shirt off. Showing me every thing. They were bigger than I thought. I kissed her chest softly.

A couple Moans escaped her mouth. I took off her shorts. No underwear. Interesting. I took two fingers and went in.

Her body jerked on my fingers. She didn't take long to get wet.
"Fuck Dinah .. I want you" she moaned. I went faster. "You have me baby girl" I kissed her stomach. " I want-" She screamed. Her body twitched. I began sucking on her neck still keeping pace with my fingers. Hitting the perfect spot every time. "What do you want baby girl" I whispered.

Her back arched. "I want you in me, please. I need it" . The brown skin girl took my shirt off and ran her hands on my stomach. I took off my boxers.
Don't forget to pull out. "Damn..it better not hurt, your bigger than my ex boy friend" She laid back.

I stroked her softly. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. Now I need to stop being a bitch and do this. I went in. She brought her body up and wrapped her hands around me. "Fuck me daddy" she moaned. I picked up my rhythm. I tried to lay her back down but she wouldn't let me go.

Fuck. I went faster. "I'm going to cum Dinah, don't fucking stop" she wrapped her legs around me. No she had to let go. I was about to also. "Agh fuck" I moaned. I closed my eyes and went harder. Her grip got stronger. No turning back now.
I slowed down and I came in her. I pulled out seeing exactly what I've done .

"That was..amazing"Normani caught her breathe and laid on me. Does she know , she has to. "You're going to be pregnant" I blurted out.