1 Million Views Cast Interviews...pt.1

A/N: 10/09/2016

Guys! We did it! The book hit 1 Million hits on Friday. I noticed it while I was waiting for my boys to get out of school and NO LIE, I started crying...happy tears of course. I couldn't believe my eyes. You guys are so amazing and I so appreciate all the love and support you have given me and this book. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! 

This book is so personal to me and I felt like this Taboo subject about abuse and sexual abuse. It was hard when it happened to me and it happens to a lot of people, female and male. Abuse, possessiveness and obsessiveness is NOT romantic or sexy no matter how sexy the guy/girl is. It is wrong and it shouldn't be TOLERATED! We all have a voice to say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"!

Anyways, as I promised once this book hit 1 Million views, the questions you guys have submitted will be answered by the Cast. Enjoy the first part...

I was sitting down looking over my notes in the living room of Kane Cruz's house when I hear voices heading my way. Looking up I hear, "Why the hell do we have to do this again?"

"I already told you Kane. The readers have questions they want answered. So Nenerh1 was nice enough to come over and conduct an interview. So stop being an ahole and be nice, which I know it is impossible for you to be." hissing at him.

I laughed knowing that Helena was losing patience with him. I'm surprised she didn't slap him...again.

"Kane, stop being a whiney baby and listen to the Boss Lady. I swear you are so f'ing antisocial."

"Shut the f**k up Don. No one is talking to you."

Standing up once I saw them walking in I smiled towards Helena who was wearing jeans and a top with her long black curls loose in the back.