Chapter 18: First date from Hell... pt.2

A/N: 03/29/2016

I want to thank all of you for your kind and sweet comments from what I wrote in the last chapter. Though it happened a long time ago, certain things can bring back the memories...I moved on an am very happy with my life and family. God is a big part of my family and I's lives and without him...I am nothing.

Also, the reason I revealed that part of my life was so you guys knew that this story is in some ways personal and some of the comments I have read needed to be clarified...rape and abuse is an everyday reality and we as females need to be aware of it and our surroundings. One reader said that it was to much information for me to reveal and they just wanted to read the story...to that I say, go ahead and read it, as long as you know that parts of this story are what I went through growing up.

...and to those who have been through it...I'm sorry and I Pray that you are in a better place now...and it's okay to tell someone so you can be safe!!

Kane's P.O.V.

After ordering dessert and eating it, I take Helena to the movies to see 'Batman v. Superman'. Taking the chance since I did not know if she is into superhero movies. But then again, who isn't?

Pulling up to the IMAX theater I park, get out then open the door for her. She gives me a strange look once I stick my hand out to help her out.

"Thank you." She mutters taking it.

"No problem princess." Smiling I grab her hand to walk her towards the entrance.

Knowing that the line would be long, I bought the tickets in advance. I even bought two extra ones so no one would seat next to her or me.

"Do you want anything from the concession stand?" I ask her even though we had just had dinner and dessert, but still.

"Sure, popcorn with butter and a Crunch bar. If that is alright with you."

"Anything my princess wants." winking I caress her cheek then order our snacks. The guy behind the counter takes the order and hands it to us a few minutes later. When I give her the snacks, she thanks me.

"What movie are we seeing?" She asks curiously while handing the usher the tickets.

"Batman v. Superman. I did not know if..." I begin to say but was cut off by her squeal.

"OH, MY GOODNESS! Are you serious? I have been wanting to see this movie since I found out. Ethan and I..." Quickly she stops herself from finishing her sentence.

"...never mind." Muttering she looks the other way. My face expression becomes serious at the mention of him though I know I am the reason she ended it with him.

"Come on." I tell her walking in front of her until I hear someone call out to her.

"Helena?"

Stopping in my tracks I turn around to see a group of girls in front of her.

"Hey guys." She tells them lowly.

"What are you doing here? I thought after you broke things off with Ethan you would be home crying your eyes out." One girl tells her condescendingly.

"Yeah. That was way harsh Helena. Ethan worshiped the ground you walked on. What is wrong with you?" The one next to the first followed scrunching her face.

"Seriously, you should have seen his face. He was devastated." Another bitch says.

They continue to attack Helena with questions. I know she is getting uncomfortable by the way she seems to be shrinking into herself. These bitches did not stop.