Chapter 13: Caring for me...

Helena's P.O.V.

I lay here quietly sobbing. After literally spanking the hell out of me he tried comforting me until I stopped pushing him away. Why would he think that I wanted him touching me after he hand cuffed me, tied me up then beat my ass?

He left me here on the bed after he put some type of ointment on my throbbing ass cheeks to help it heal. I scoffed when he told me what he was going to do. Why physically hurt me and then take care of me? Ethan has never and would have never laid a finger on me if he were angry. He is loving, sweet and caring, and I will not be enjoying his love from now on. All because Satan himself showed up in my time of need deciding to collect my soul as payment.

Hearing the door open then close, I quickly shut my eyes, so I do not have to look at him. I have had enough of his sadistic face to last me a lifetime.

"Princess." He calls me, but I ignore him.

"Helena, I know you can hear me." His bored tone says as I feel the bed dip next to me.

Slowly opening my eyes, I do not look up at him. My eyes fix themselves on the mattress.

"I brought you something to drink. You need to stay hydrated; I do not want my girl to get ill."

My eyes snap to glare at him. Is he serious?

"I want to go home." I flatly tell him. How long is he keeping me here? I know my parents must be worried.

"You will go home tomorrow." He stares at me.

"What? Tomorrow? No, I want to go home now! You cannot keep me here. My parents will be worried if I do not go home." I begin to rant. What the hell is wrong with him?

He does not say a word for a few seconds. "They are not going worry." He tells me then gets up and walks towards what seems like a closet.

"What do you mean they are not going worry? What did you do Kane? Did you -- oh my God! Did you hurt my parents? You sick, sadistic piece of sh--."

"I would not finish that sentence, Helena. Unless you really want to see my pissed offside then you really will not be able to walk for a fucking week." He grits glaring at me.

Staying quiet I glare back. "Where are my parents?"

He shrugs. "I guess in their bed either sleeping or fucking each other's brains out since you are not home."

"What?" I yell.

"You heard me. They are either sleeping or fucking!" He tells me slowly like I am stupid.

"I heard you. How do you know they are not worried about me?"

Smirking he walks towards me. "You sent them a text telling them that you are spending the night at your best friend's house. Tatiana, is it?"

I am taken back from what he just told me. "W-- why? Why would you do that? That is a lie, and I do not want to be here."

"I did that because I want you to spend the night with me. Like a good girlfriend you are going to be from now on, plain and simple. You will do as I say from now on Helena, and if I tell you that you are spending the night with me then you will. Just like if I tell you to stay your ass home and not be out where you should not be, then you stay your ass home. Got it?" He snaps now standing in front of me once again.

Not wanting to say anything that will set him off I keep quiet. Not that it will help. With Kane, everything sets him off.

He takes my silence for obedience. "Good girl. See princess, as long as you listen and not argue, we will be just fine." He coos cupping the side of my face with his free hand.