Chapter 34: Drugged...

Unknown P.O.V.

The party is going to be sick tonight. The place is packed, and it is not even late yet. Walking through the house, people greet me as I do the same.

Stepping outside to the patio area I see some members of the Skullz. Ace, which is Kane's second in command is sitting drinking and laughing like he always does. The dude loves to party and get wasted.

"Ace!" I call out walking towards him.

"Yo, what's up bro?" getting up he gives me a bro hug then sits back down. Sitting next to him he hands me a beer.

"Party is jumping like always bro." he says taking a drink from his Hennessy.

"Yeah, it is. Glad you made it. Where is Kane?" looking around. They are always together.

"He had some business to take care off. Don't worry, he will be here later."

"Ok." responding I take a drink from my own beer.

Time passes. We are still outside talking, drinking and joking around. Others are snorting blow and smoking weed.

Looking up I see Kane's younger brother Donovan holding hands with this beautiful light caramel skinned girl with long black hair and a nice ass body. I would not mind fucking her.

Walking up to us I hear Ace next to me. "Well, well, well. Look what the lap dog dragged in." loud enough to make everyone around us look at them.

"Hey." Donovan greets him and us. I am still staring at the girl with him. She is prettier up close.

"Donny boy. How are you kid?" Jimmy goes over to him shaking his hand and a bro hug.

"Jimmy, I'm alright, happy birthday." greeting each other they pull away.

"Thanks kid. Who do we have here? Is this beautiful girl with you?" Jimmy looks over at her from head to toe curiously.

I need to know if they are together.

"Her? Haha, please! That is Kane's new piece of ass which he has not put to use yet. I told him that he needs to break her before someone else does." Ace chuckles next to me. So, she belongs to Kane?

She and Donny glare his way. "Ace. Do.Not." Donovan warns him. Ace can be very rude.

"What? It's true. If you were some other chick my cousin would have fucked you and kicked you to the curve like he always does. I would not be surprised if he is getting a piece of ass right now before coming here since you refuse to open your legs like every other whore he comes across."

Damn, Ace can be really charming.

"Shut the hell up Ace." Don takes a step forward.

"You shut the fuck up Donovan. You know I am right. Since when does Kane keep a bitch as a pet? Never." standing up he glares at me. "Either give it up willingly or let him break you in so he can pass you along to the rest of us. If I were him, I would have already."

I cannot believe he is talking to her like this. I know Ace can be a prick, but damn, to disrespect Kane's girl like this. I know Kane will beat his ass.

Before I can blink, she bitch slaps him -- hard. "You are not Kane..." she grits, and he fucking deserves it.

Ace is shocked for a few seconds and recovers. Taking a step forward he lifts his hand like he is going to hit her.

"Yoooo! Hold up dude. You are not going to hit her. You deserved that, now sit your ass back down." Jimmy has his hand on Ace's chest to hold him back. I know for a fact if Kane was here, Ace would not have had the chance to disrespect her the way he did and live.