Just a Little Insight...A/N:

Hello my wonderful readers. Praying you had a great weekend and wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter. I had a busy week and weekend so I'm sorry if the message is late...so HAPPY EASTER!!

Anyways, the reason I'm writing you is to answer and clarify some of your questions on this book.

1- A few had asked if the story was over...No it's NOT over...how can it be over when nothing has happened between Helena and Kane and nothing has been resolved with Ethan and Tatiana? So, the story will go on...and if the story continues the way I hope it does...then I may have a sequel to it.

2- Why can't Helena JUST tell Ethan or anyone about what Kane is doing? Helena doesn't want anyone to get hurt...she knows and saw first hand what Kane can do and she isn't taking any chances. Kane may have a "soft" spot for her, but he will hurt or kill anyone that stands in his way of what he wants, he owns Cops and other people of Authority...plus, he has or will have people watching her...but it doesn't mean she won't in the future..maybe.

3- Some want to know why Helena doesn't JUST give into Kane and rants towards him? Well, it's simple...SHE HATES HIM! Yes it's easy to have her give into his wants and needs, but I'm sorry, I don't write my female characters like that...they are fighters, sassy and will do everything possible to not loose who they are JUST because there is a very hot, sexy, good looking, possessive, psychotic gang leader after her...Kane doesn't treat her right so she isn't going to make it easy for him...but, it doesn't mean that she won't...so, please wait...

4- Will Ethan find out why Helena is with Kane? Um...he might...you have to wait and see.

5- ...and the one that gets me...why does Helena say Kane molested her...it may be a touchy issue for some but to her as the character, he does when he touches or 'fingers' her since she doesn't want him too. Everyone has there own opinion which I respect but to her as the story character she feels like that.

When I was younger I was molested and later on I was raped by an ex boyfriend who was in a gang who was abusive mentally and threatened me every day. I also had another boyfriend who again, was in a gang and wanted to "get rid" of my then boyfriend (my Ethan) because he wanted me back as his girlfriend...so, this story in some ways are things that happened to me...so, I know some of you have your opinions and ideas of what I should write, which I appreciate, but I pretty much have the story planned out. 

With this said, I want to again THANK YOU all for reading this story and writing your comments. I didn't realize that when I decided to write this story, it will have a big response. I love reading and responding to your comments and if you have any questions ask or message me...I don't mind the feedback even if it's negative (again, everyone has an opinion). 

I will try to update sometime this week, I do have a family and home to take care off so when I get a chance to, I will! Have a great week...

Love all of you lots,

Nenerh1, P.

P.S.: I also wanted to say that, though I went through that a few times growing up, I don't dwell on it and learned to take control of my life, though God had a different path for me. I am truly Blessed with my life and Family. I Pray you young ladies do not go through this, when it comes to an abusive relationship and PLEASE BE DILIGENT when you go to parties...there are A LOT OF SICK BASTARDS that want to take advantage of females!