Love at first sight (tygaxroc)

Chapter one

I was sitting in my room thinking about random things. I didn't know what to do. It was a really slow and boing day. I lived in la for gods sake I should find something interesting to do at least. Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself. Hey I'm roc I'm 16, about 5'9, light skinned with short curly hair. People always say I'm something to look at and of course I'm gonna say I'm pretty fine. Oh and to mention I'm gay if you don't like go cry me a river build a bridge and get over it ok? Ok!! I live with my mom and dad and my big brother Jacob. We get along pretty good we all have our moments but hey that's what a family goes through. Anyways I was still thinking about what to do when my brother barged in my room "Wassup lil nigga" of course I had to reply in the same manner "What the hell did I tell you bout busting in my room like that?" well I guess he just ignored cause he kept on talking. "Wanna go to the beach with me and Ray"? "Omg yes I've been wanting to get out of the house for the longest" I was so excited to be getting out of the house it was boring in here. "Well hurry up we leaving in 15" ok was all I could say I was so happy to get out of the house.

So how are you likening the book? Comment and vote please thanks my loves 😘😍💘