Reader x Dave - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas you dorks. Two in one day tHIS IS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU HO HO FRIGGIN HO. I had P&T interviews today and I'm happy about Christmas and wheee. I'm getting really into Homestuck and seriously? Addictive. It's like Supernatural but with more LSD mixed in. I think. Never had LSD. But apparently it's really trippy?
ON WITH THE STORY! I might do something Supernatural-y too. Idk.
-~:~-

As all the other kids ran out of school, excited for the holidays, you walked calmly to your locker. While you were indeed excited for Christmas and the time away from school, your introverted nature let you quietly appreciate it. When you opened your locker, you smiled when you found a bough of holly waiting for you. You carefully picked it up, placing your books in your locker less carefully and closing the door.
"Hey _______," you boyfriend greeted, his shades on his head, revealing his fiery eyes. "Look up."
You did, and saw mistletoe - actual mistletoe, not holly - above you. "Thanks for remembering, Dave." You smiled, kissing him. You had been friends a long time before you dated, and he knew you hated it when people mixed the two Christmas plants up. "It's sweet of you." Tucking the holly and now the mistletoe into your bag, the two of you headed out. You kissed him on the cheek, making him blush a little and wrap an arm around your shoulder.
"Merry Christmas, _______."