Reader x Balthazar - Somebody Loves You

Okay so I actually wrote this and I wasn't sure how to end it or what I should make the title then the song on the side came on and I was like "THE CHORUS RELATES THIS IS PERFECT." And that, dear children, is why this oneshot ends with cheesy song lyrics.
DOBBY OUT!
-~:~-

"Hello _______." The fair haired angel greeted as he sat next to you on your couch.
You rolled your eyes, pausing the music you were playing. "What do you want, Balthazar?"
"Can't I visit my girlfriend without being interrogated? I heard it was your day off."
"Yes it is my day off, but knowing you, you're going to zap off somewhere in the next ten seconds." You muttered, rolling your eyes. You did not expect nor miss the sadness that flashed through Balthazar's light blue eyes.
"I know I haven't been around much, but my siblings have been sniffing around for me, and I don't want them to find out about you." He told you.
"And why don't you want them to find out about me?"
"Because I don't want you to get hurt. I don't spend time with humans, the moment they find out I spend a lot of my time with you they'll know that you're important to me, and they'll try to hurt me through you." He replied, taking one of your hands in his. "You're all I care about in the universe, _______." He murmured.
"And you think you don't deserve me. I've missed you." You laughed, pecking him on the cheek.
He wrapped his arms around your waist, keeping you close to him. "I love you, ______." He whispered softly.
"Love you too." You murmured, kissing him lightly and leaning into his warmth.

Somebody misses you when you're away,
They wanna wake up with you everyday,
Somebody wants to hear you say,
Oh, somebody loves you