Reader in Sherlock - What Happened?

You stared at the door as you heard footsteps, waiting for someone to open it. You silently praised whatever god existed when John Watson opened the door. To be honest with yourself, you were tired, and finding knocking out neanderthals became boring quickly. "Are you alri- what happened in here?" John asked, staring at the bodies surrounding you, which you were dragging into various positions.

"They attacked me." You answered simply, looking at your most recent handiwork. Two fully grown men playing patticake. You quickly took a picture, before moving to the next guy. 

"I meant what happened to them?" John tried again, using the same tone as he did with your mother's cousin. 

"They underestimated me. An easy feat, considering. However quite foolish of them." You told him, dropping the arm of the guy you were dragging.

"And how did... this happen?" He asked, gesturing to twelve men that had been knocked out. 

"I fought back. It's not that hard to deduce, even if you aren't Sherlock." You rolled your eyes, picking up your jacket and walking over to him. "Let's go back, yes?"

John didn't bother to try and argue with you, having recognised Sherlock's strange and stubborn personality in you. "Any word from him?" He sighed. 

"No. Sherlock's firmly staying hidden, even from Mycroft and I. You know the last I heard from him was the day after he died." You replied, joining John at the door. "To be honest I think he knows I've picked up where he left off. Very Dean Winchester of me. Except Sherlock is my first cousin once removed."

John gave you a strange look. "I'm not even going to ask."

"Better if you don't" You muttered, smiling to yourself.

"So, did you find anything out?"

"Other than that those neanderthals are good test subjects for the bigger they are the harder they fall theory?"

John didn't look impressed with your joke. You rolled your eyes at him. "Moriarty is most definitiely dead, and Elijah Theo was murdered by Sebastian Moran, Moriarty's second in command."

"How did you gather that from fighting them?"

"They got a call from him. I stole the phone and checked the number. Sebastian is not as good at controlling the minion army as Moriarty was." You shrugged. "By the way, you're taking Mary out for dinner tonight." You added.

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your fiance out tonight. I'm catching up on Supernatural tonight and tomorrow I need to make some calls. If I need help I'll call you."

"I swear you're more like Moriarty than Sherlock was."

"They were two sides of the same coin. I'm the thin strip of metal in between the sides of said coin."

"Great."

"You've survived this long with me, John. And I'm younger than you, how much harm could I do to an thirty seven year old ex-army doctor?"

John gave you 'the look' again. "I do not want to know, _______. I do not want to know."

You laughed as the two of you reached the street. "I like you, John Watson. You remind me of my mother. Now go have fun with Mary." You waved him off as you hailed down a cab, giggling as he sighed again.

Your phone rang, a unknown caller. You already knew who it was. "Yes, cousin?"

"What happened?" Sherlock's deep voice came through.

You laughed to yourself. "Jim Moriarty is most definitely dead, Sebastian Maron is most definitely an idiot, and John Watson still thinks you're dead. In other words, things are mostly right with the world."

-~:~- 

*looks up at story* This started because of a thing I saw involving people on Facebook being jerks. Huh. Shows how off topic my brain can go

DOBBY OUT