Reader x Balthazar - Time Stop

The old printer beeped, causing you to curse under your breath. "I swear, someone up in heaven is laughing their butt off at me," you muttered, opening the printer up so you could check the problem.

Upon inspection, you saw that there was nothing wrong. "So the Winchesters were right, angels are jerks..." You muttered to yourself, putting it back together. You ran back over to your computer, clicking for your email to print again, then running back to the printer. While you waited for it to finish printing, you got yourself some coffee from the machine that was handily placed next to the printer.

Out of no where, the printer stopped. You walked over to it, banging it's side. "Work you stupid thing!" You said loudly, about to break something.

"Now, now, calling things names won't do anything for you, and nor will punching it,"

You whipped around, but didn't see anything. "Guys this isn't funny!" You called to your co-workers. All you got was silence as the reply.

You ran to your best friend, Anna's desk, panicking. She was sitting there, at her computer. You poked her gently on the shoulder. "Anna?" You asked loudly. You got no response. You span her chair around. "Anna, this isn't funny!" You yelled. Her hands stayed the same, her body not moving. "What's going on here?" You breathed, looking around, panicked.

"Don't worry, everyone is fine," the same male voice called. You realised it sounded very familiar.

"Who's there?" You called back, turning around. In front of you was your other close friend, Balthazar. You ran up to him, hugging him. "Thank goodness you're here!" You exclaimed, your panic subsiding. He hugged you back, wrapping his arms around your torso.

"Come on, let's find out what's happening," Balthazar said, grabbing your hand. You followed him back to his desk.

"Why are we stopping here?" You asked, puzzled. He dug around his draws, finally pulling something round and silver out. Before you could get a good look at it, he put it in his pocket. "Balthie, what was that?" You asked curiously.

He shook his head, signalling it was better that you didn't ask. "Let's go, ________," Balthazar murmured, sounding strangely happy.

You quietly slipped your hand into his, staying close to him. "Balthazar, I'm scared," you muttered quietly, half-hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Come on, ________, let's find out what's going on." He said, pulling you along gently. The two of you walked through the corridor to your boss' office, finding him to also be frozen. "Hey _______, you know how Roman is always a sexist jerk?" Balthazar asked, a gleam in his eyes. You have him an incredulous look, which he laughed at. "I'm just saying, some payback would be cool." He shrugged, digging something out of his jacket. "Here's a sharpie, I'm going to get some other things," he smiled, jogging off.

You shook your head as you watched Balthazar walk away, whistling. Uncapping the sharpie, you decided that payback was a good idea, and started drawing moustaches on the photos of him he had all around the office. As a finishing touch, you also drew a moustache on him. "You look like you need a monocle, good sir!" You told him in a fake British accent, drawing a circle around his eye.

Balthazar laughed when he came back, his arms full of prank equipment. "Balthie, do you just keep this in your bag or something?" You asked, amazed at all of the things he had. Your friend nodded, dropping everything and picking up the two cans of silly string.

"War time!" He shouted, spraying you. Your reaction was quick, spraying Balthazar with the brightly coloured foam. By the time the cans were empty, you were thoroughly enjoying yourself, and there was more silly string in the office than on you and Balthazar, although Balthazar was covered in the stuff.