Reader x Castiel - Ghosts

Hey guys! This is the entirety of Ghosts all put together. 

To get to certain parts quickly:

Part 1 is pages 1-3

Part 2 is pages 3-5

Part 3 is pages 5-8

Part 4 is pages 8-12

Part 5 is pages 12-14

You walked downstairs blearily. Your adoptive father, Bobby, had woken you abruptly from a peaceful dream you were having. That, and it was early as heck and you hadn't really woken up.

"Hey _______," Sam called from where him and Dean were talking to Bobby. You nodded in response, running your hand through your messy hair. If it had been anyone else other than these guys, your hair would be perfect, but these guys were your family.

"Why'd Bobby wake me up?" You called out, moving to the pantry and getting yourself a piece of bread and eating it. You grabbed another piece, putting it in the toaster.

"We're going on a hunt and you're coming with us."

At this, you immediately became excited. When they took you in, they had taught you how to hunt and you were itching for your first one. "Where is it?" You asked your surrogate father.

The look on Bobby's face wasn't a good one. "The reason we're bringing you, _______," Dean started.

"Is because it's in your hometown."

All of your excitement shrivelled up into a ball of fear and bitterness. "I know why, but what is it that's haunting the town?" You asked them flatly, all excitement gone from your voice.

"We think it's a ghost, and a pretty creative one, too."

You turned back to your toast, looking in the cupboards for something. "I'm guessing we don't have any Nutella left, Dean?" You asked pointedly when the Nutella jar wasn't in its usual place. You heard Sam mutter something about being caught, while Dean said nothing.

"Here you go, _______." A deep voice sounded next to your ear, causing you to jump and flinch at the same time. Looking to the side, you saw Castiel standing a little to close for comfort, holding a jar of Nutella between the two of you. You took the jar he was holding out, his piercing eyes staring into yours.

"Cas, personal space," you mumbled, starting to get flustered by his proximity. Thankfully, he moved away, walking to Sam and Dean.

"I'm going to help you on this hunt," he told them, getting no arguments in return. No matter how old Castiel was, he was still as stubborn as a child. It was close to impossible to win an argument with him when he thought he was right.

Your toast popped out of the toaster, sailing through the air and landing on your carefully-placed plate perfectly. You laughed at your toast, spreading Nutella on it quickly and moving to the table. "Oh, by the way Dean?"  You called to him.

"Yeah?"

"You touch my Nutella again and I'll make sure you can't reproduce." You growled, smiling sweetly. You ate your toast, ignoring Sam's remarks and whatever else the boys were talking about.

You ran upstairs to get dressed and pack your things. You quickly brushed your brown hair, which you had dyed that colour so people wouldn't recognise you. You threw some clothes into one duffel bag, and filled another with your weapons and personal items, running downstairs with both bags.

The Winchesters and Cas had already gone to the Impala, but Bobby had wanted to talk to you. "What is it, dad?" You asked, sitting carefully on a chair.