Reader x Gabriel: Hammer of the Gods

Hey guys! I worked late into the night to finish this, and I'm going to a thing soon, so I decided to quickly upload this. ENJOY!

P.S I have about three different Reader x Oneshots in progress, as well as working on the next chapters of my fanfiction stories.

-~.~-

Scrubbing a lot of blood off of your hands was hard, but you found that out a long time ago. You were up to the last layer of blood, and as soon as that was scrubbed off you would be able to finally leave the crappy motel you were staying at. This town apparently wasn't big enough to have a decent hotel, so you had to improvise. Which meant that the crappy motel was your only option.

Finally getting the blood off, you packed up your bags, putting them in your car. As you covered up the fake bottom of your trunk, you slammed it close. Just as you did so, a 67 Chevy Impala rolled into the parking lot. Two handsome guys stepped out, openly talking about a Trickster. You smirked at their words, walking to the reception. "Here you go dude, I'm out of here," you told the woman at the counter, grabbing a chocolate bar out of your bag.

Turning around, you noticed the two men staring at you with interest. "Take a picture boys, it will probably last longer," you smirked, winking as you walked past. The taller one narrowed his eyes at you. You rolled your eyes, taking another bite of your chocolate as you got into your black 2009 Subaru Legacy. It was a pretty dependable car, and it blended in, unlike the hunters' Chevy. You noticed the shorter one coming towards your car, and smirking mischievously, you sped out of the parking lot, purposefully missing the guy. You knew exactly what he was doing, hunting a Trickster, who happened to be you. Journalist by day, deadly prankster by night, you were often mistaken for a Trickster.

As you turned onto an empty highway, there was clapping from behind your seat. You swerved slightly, stopping on the side of the road quickly. "I assume you're the Trickster the Winchesters are hunting?" A masculine voice asked. Looking into the mirror, you saw the mischievous smile of either a Trickster or Gabriel, the archangel.

"No, actually. I'm just a simple journalist who likes travelling and doing deadly pranks on people who deserve it. I assume you're either a Trickster or the archangel Gabriel?" You asked your question in a mocking voice.

His response was good at hiding his surprise, but you were better. "The Winchesters talk about you, hacking into one of their many phones and listening in isn't exactly hard." You explained, raising your eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm Gabriel," the guy admitted, grinning at you. "I like you, you're sassy." He added.

You leaned forward, your face inches away from Gabriel. "Well you're not too bad yourself, sweetheart," you murmured, winking at him before turning back around and starting to drive again.

He snapped his fingers, and suddenly you were on a familiar road, driving to your house. "Okay, care to tell me why you zapped me back to my home?" You asked Gabriel, annoyed.

"So you can have some peace and quiet. I've known about you for a while, _______," he told you, now in the passenger seat. "You haven't exactly gotten a break since you started travelling." He murmured. You wanted to glare at him, but unfortunately if you wanted to stay alive while driving you had to keep your eyes on the road.

"Aren't you as sweet as pie today?" You murmured sarcastically.

Gabriel chuckled lowly. "That's me, the sweetest angel you'll ever meet," he winked suggestively at you.

You pulled up in the driveway of your house, turning to him. "Do you mean that literally, or metaphorically?" You teased, getting out of the car.

"Don't you want to find out?" Gabriel shot back, making you grin. It had been a while since you had a competition of sass, and you were greatly enjoying the banter.

The Adventures of ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara