Reader x Dean - We're Going Down

I wrote the Reader POV. Then I showed it to RawrTacos, and she wrote Dean's POV randomly. I loved it, so I added it in.

Enjoy the angst!

DOBBY OUT!

-~:~-

WARNING: DEATH AND SUICIDE.

"No, you're going to be okay, _______. You're not going to die. I promised I'd look after you, yeah?" Dean sobbed, his hand trying to desperately stop the bleeding wound in your back.

You looked up into his eyes. The perfect, emerald green eyes that you had fallen in love with. You smiled weakly at Dean.

"Yeah, you did." You whispered. Using the strength you had left, you kissed Dean softly, your hand gently moving to the side of his face. "You'll be fine, Dean."

He shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "No, not without you, _______. I love you." He murmured.

You leaned your forehead against his. "I know." You told him, your eyes locked with the hunter's. "But you can't save everyone, my love." You whispered, slowly closing your eyes.

Dean's POV

"_______! NO" Dean shook _______ gently, begging for her to wake up, salty tears landing on _______'s cold body.

He tryed to compose himself, lowering his voice and sweeping a loose strain of hair away from her face. "_______..."

That was it. The realisation hit him. She was gone. And she was right, he couldn't save her.

"I failed her. Just like I fail every god-forsaken thing I care about!"

Dean's emotions were a mix of anger and sorrow, both showing clearly on his face.

His expression weakened as he looked over to his gun, slowly grabbing it in one hand, the other still resting behind _______'s head, keeping her stable, even if it was pointless now.

"Look at me, I said I wanted no chick flick moments yet here I am acting like freaking Juliet." He forced out a tiny fake smile and kissed _______'s forehead.

"I'll see you again soon, _______." He whispered as angled his gun under his chin and took a deep breath as he eventually shut his eyes, not wanting to avert his vision off _______.

"We go together or we don't go down at all."