~Final 10~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
10~ He is good at dancing to girl group dances

-One year later-

We swung our intertwined hands and shared a quick kiss as we smiled at each other. It was our first year anniversary. Jungkook and I have became a campus couple, most people's couple goals. Today is our last day of our last year in high school. We finally are adults and are able to have our own jobs and feed ourselves!

"Babe, where would you like to go today?" He asked and slide his hand around my waist comfortably. I shrug and think hard of a place that we have yet to go. Suddenly, I thought of an exotic idea.

"How about...lets go to Singapore? Without telling anyone." I said as I turned to him and grinned excitedly. However, he frowned and looked at me confusingly. "Singapore? Why would you want to go to that tropical country? It's so hot there..." He whined. "But I want to ride the Ferris wheel!! And swim in the infinite pool and and go to Universal Studious Singapore!!" I jumped around excitedly as I stated at the sky. It was going to be winter soon, I hope it will be slightly colder there even though it doesn't snow in Singapore. 'And maybe I can meet your parents there?'

Jungkook back hugged me. "Anything you want then baby." He whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. I shivered at his deep voice and blushed profusely. I turned around and tugged on his arm. "Let's go and packed!! I will plan our week there! You will buy the hotel and plane ticket, is that okay? I will pay for the rest!" He nodded and we went into a taxi to get home quicker.

As I was packing my luggage excitedly, my phone suddenly rang. Thinking it was Yuri, I rambled off "Omg you won't believe what will happen! I'm going to Singapore with Jungkook!!" I screamed and fangirled on my bed. My smile disappeared when I heard her voice.

"Who is Jungkook? And you are going out of town??" I stared at the phone screen and gasped at the caller ID. It was my sister, Krystal.

"Unnie?? How can you go out of town? Mum didn't tell me anything about that?" She said confused. I sighed and held my nose bridge. "Sorry...Krystal...could you keep this a secret? I will be going to Singapore tomorrow and will return a week after, don't worry I will be safe." I smiled, excitedly to talk to my baby sister again. No, she is not literally a baby but a baby in my eyes.

"Okay...I can keep that a secret, but who is Jungkook?" She ask cautiously. My eyes widened. I have yet to introduce Jungkook to my family...

"Haha...erm he is...my boyfriend..." I whispered the last part, only to be shout at in the ear. "WHAT? YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME? UNNIEEEEE!!" Krystal whined from the other side of the line loudly, causing me to hold my phone away from my ear. "Opps?" I laughed slightly at her response. I could feel her frown and pout over at America.

"How is Korea by the way?" She asked. "Not so lonely anymore, with Yuri and Jungkook here with me." I smiled and grinned at the thought of having Jungkook as my companion.

"How about you Krystal? How are our parents doing?" I asked, worried about the answer. "They are fine really, in fact they are willing to welcome you back with open arms! When will you come back though, Unnie?" She asked, her voice suddenly sounding small.

I sighed. "I'm not so sure now that I am done with my studies...should I go back? But I feel so secure here...with...Jungkook."

"Unnie. Can you stop bringing Jungkook into every single topic we talk about? You seem so into him, how long have you guys been together?" I could hear slight irritation in her voice but I laughed it off.

"One year..."

"Are you serious? Just one year? You talk about him like you guys have been together for yearssss!" I laughed at her comment.

"Erm...Unnie now that you are an adult, you will also have to consider getting married, you know?" My eyes widen as I sat up abruptly on my bed. "Hey hey, I'm still young! I'm just 20, Krystal!! I don't want to marry so early!" I heard evil laughing behind the phone.

"I'm just kidding, sis. Just remember to send me your wedding invitation and invite us over okay!!"

I smiled after I ended the call with Krystal. A marriage? Who gets married with someone whom they dated for only a year. Furthermore, he was pretty rude the first time we met, I have this scared feeling that he may turn back but there are no signs for now. I hope I will stay with him for a long time as he still gives me the secured feeling.

-At the airport-

I arrived at the airport with my small luggage as I saw Jungkook wearing a black beanie with white shirt and jeans. He looks as hot as normal as he stares at his phone intensely. I giggled at his cute furrowed eyebrows. I silently walked behind and scared him from behind, but Jungkook just turned and smiled at me. What a unique one, never scared of anything. He grabbed both luggages and smiled at me. "Good morning Babe, let's get breakfast before we board the plane okay?" I nodded and skipped along beside him.

Jungkook. A rude thief, an obnoxious classmate, boastful bully. Yet, a loving boyfriend who never stops making me feel safe. He loves me and I love him. I hope we can last for a long time.

This is the story of how I, Jessica Jung, fell in love with Jeon Jungkook, the thief that stole my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story. Do vote for my story! :) and yes THIS IS THE END! *adds dramatic music* byee!👋😁
I'm curious though, do you find this story good? Bad? Can be improved? Pls Comment so that I will know how to improve it

A thief stole my first kiss, JK ff <COMPLETED> जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें