~3~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
3~ He was the main publisher and lyricist for 'Love is not over'.

"Fireeeee ohwaooh FIREEEEEEE" (BTS fire)
I groaned as I pressed the snooze button and turned back to sleep. "FIR----" I quickly off my alarm before it could continue with its ring. I sat up and rubbed my face. 'It's the first day of my second year in high school. Urgh. School.' I thought as I groaned and got up to prepare for school.

For our attire, I wore a white top with dark green skirt. I even applied some lip balm so that I would look good and maybe attract some guys? Hehe! I grabbed my bag and got out of my house. On my way to school, I was waiting for my bus when I saw my best friend Kwon Yuri. She has this sexy aura and lots of fanboys, they always follow her around and she is known as the beauty in the area.

"Hey Sica! Looking good?" She giggled as she linked arms with me. I smiled and nodded before looking behind her, her usual group of fanboys were a few steps away as they glanced our way many times. "Same hot chick of this town?" I asked and she laughed excitedly. I guess that's a yes?

Our bus soon arrived and we both got a seat together. She has been friends with me for a year or so, we seldom fight and we knew where each other stay. She on the other hand, lives in Korea so she know the streets like the back of her hand. I'm glad that she accepted me for who I am and is very welcoming towards me.

When we reached school, we saw our group of friends. "Hey Ice Princess and Black Pearl!" Taeyeon our friend called to us. We have a lot of nicknames for each other. In my clique of friends : Kwon Yuri, Kim Taeyeon, I'm Yoona, Choi Soo Young, Kim Hyo Yeon, Sunny, Tiffany hwang, Seo Hyun (Girls Generation members). We call Kwon Yuri, black pearl as she is the most tanned of us all and has a really sexy body. Kim Taeyeon is called Taengoo as she is so cute and short hahaha. Deer Yoona as she is so pretty 😍! Happy virus for Soo young, her name says it all! Seo Hyun is our maknae, our youngest friend. Kim Hyo Yeon is dancing queen as that girl can really dance!! Tiffany is eye smile girl as well, look at her eyes! Sunny is aegyo queen as she is well known for her cuteness hahaha!

And for me, I am called Ice Princess as I don't really open up to others much. In fact, I'm known for being really pretty but I don't talk to boys. I just...don't like them. I'm more cold towards boys than girls. Okay, enough talk. Let's get back to the story hehe!

*Ring* The school bell rang and every student is suppose to gather at the hall. We flood into the hall in a giggling mess, excited to catch up with one another about the holiday after 3 months of not seeing each other. We gathered in our classes and after the principal's talk, we proceeded to our second year classes. It was pretty new to us as it is one floor up. But before that, we were given 10mins to clean up our lockers.

When I reached my locker with Yuri, her locker is beside mine, luckily. Everyone were busy chatting up with one another so the hallway was pretty noisy.

"Hey Ice Princess, have you heard of this new transfer student? I heard that he is really hot. Hmm....have you seen him yet?" Black pearl asked me, I shook my head. "Transfer student? Nah...no interest." She giggled and slapped my arm playfully. "But he is hot?" She wiggled her eyebrows and chuckled. I giggled but shook my head once more. I'm not interested in boys. I don't want to spend my time fangirling over boys, I rather study.

When I reached my classroom, I dragged Yuri to sit beside me, afraid that I have to sit with a guy. Our teacher, Miss Chong came in. She is really pretty and young for a teacher! "Alright class! I will be arranging your seating so that you can study better with your seat mate." She showed us a seating plan and luckily, Yuri and I were placed together.

"Class, can I get your attention please? We will be having a transfer student and his name is Jungkook. " Miss Chong smiled. A guy walked in and my eyes widen.

_____________________________________

Yes yes hahaha the characters are Snsd members. I'm a 8 year sone, of course I will include Snsd!! Sorry if you are not a Kpop fan and know nothing about Kpop. You might as well get into Kpop now! ><