~6~

Fun fact of Jungkook:
6~ Jungkook is the main vocalist in BTS

*Ring* finally the bell rang, I walked quickly to my lonely bag in the class and sighed loudly while waiting for Yuri to pack her bag. "What happened?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously. "The ice princess is never late."

"Let's go get some bubble tea and I will tell you about it alright? I'm in a very bad mood now." I sighed and walked slowly towards the door as Yuri caught up with me and linked arms with me, trying to cheer me up.

When we arrived at the bubble tea shop, I ordered mint while Yuri ordered chocolate. "It's all Jeon Jungkook's fault!" I spat out angrily at the thought of what he did to me. "The new kid? Wow... Can't believe that he messed with the Ice princess on the first day." She sipped her bubble tea and gestured for me to continue.

"He...he wanted me to be his 'money sponsor'... Like what the heck is wrong with him? He must be insane!! And and...he.." I thought twice if I should tell Yuri about him stealing my first kiss and about the thief incident. She is trustworthy but she may not be able to control her expressions and she really hates injustice.

I glanced at Yuri, she looked at me intently. "Continue?" I drank from my mint bubble tea and looked down, thinking of how I should phrase the incident.
"He...stole my first...kiss?" I whispered. Yuri's eyes went wide. "WHAT?!" She cried out loudly and earned stares from others. "Shh!!" I shushed her and tried to calm her down in order to not make a big scene. "Oh my god. How was it?" She fiddled with her straw and stared at me excitedly. I blushed. Even though we are popular, the truth is that we both were not attached before so we both don't know how it feels like to kiss someone.

"His lips were soft and addictive..." I giggled at the thought, totally forgotten about his wrongdoings. "But why are you so mad though?" At Yuri's words, I felt embarrassed and remembered about his wrongdoings.

"He...he stole my second kiss again! He took me by surprised and made me late for class! That's why!!" I screamed furiously. Yuri look startled and tried to calm me down. "Okay okay Sica...chill alright? But omg! Your second kiss was by him too? When are you guys getting together?" She joked.

I glared at her and stood up, holding my mint bubble tea and continued to savor the sweet taste of mint. "Hey! Wait for me!" I heard Yuri's voice but continued walking. She caught up with me and linked arms with me, we then giggled. Yup, I can't stay mad at her for long.

"Let's go and get some stationaries!" I nodded as we did not have homework on the first day of school.
At the shop, we looked through the cutesy and pretty ones such as pastel colored pens. Out of a sudden, I see a guy wearing a black hoodie that seems familiar sneaking around. I glanced at Yuri, still admiring the pens, oblivious to the sneaky guy.

"Hey, wait here." I whispered to Yuri as I walked forward to observe his actions. He walked in front of some expensive brands of pens. He looked left and right before slipping a bunch of them into his hoodie pocket. Enraged by this thief, I grabbed his arm. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked him sternly and tried to get a better look at his face.

It's...JUNG KOOK?! "Shh! What are you doing??" He whispered flustered that he had been caught. He yanked his arm back and glared at me. "Put them back. I saw what you did." He glanced at me annoyed. "Fineeee" he flunked the pens back into their container and walked out of the store as if he did nothing wrong.

"Hey!" I ran after him. "Are you that poor that you have to steal??" I stopped in front of him and stared at him pissed off. "No? I was bored okay?" He walked around me and continue walking with his hands in his pockets.

"Bored? Are u that bored that you have to steal? Do you want to go to jail?" I walked beside him. He looked pissed off that I kept on following him. "Piss off. That is none of your business and don't you dare report me. I was just bored okay!" He ran off out of the mall. I stopped following him and walked back to Yuri, still admiring the pens in the shop.

"What is with him?" I mumbled under my breath. "Who?" Yuri asked, her hands full of pens. "No one." She shrugged and proceed to pay for them. We aren't like him.

After she paid for the pens, we went our separate ways and went back home. When I went up the lift to my house, I saw Jungkook sitting on the floor beside my door. What the heck? How did he know where I live??

"Took you long enough." He said standing up as I went forward to my door. "What do you want?" I said annoyed at this stalker thief. "For you to change your impression of me." He pinned me against my door and his face was so close.

I was shocked. "Go away! Leave me alone!" I screamed as I tried pushing him away. He leaned in and crashed his lips into mine. We shared a kiss for a minute or two before he pulled apart. "What is your problem? We aren't even together! Stop doing that!"

He chuckled and patted my head. "But you didn't resist when I kissed you, you must like the taste of my lips too?" I blushed and looked away. "Change my impression of you to what?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jessica Jung?" He asked.