Chapter one

Pic of Lorcan.

Lorcan's PoV

"Ngh, mmm, ugh, fuck yes" here I am yet again under this man. I just don't understand how this dickhead always has the power to make me switch when we are together. I top. I mean I'm Lorcan fucking Wallace for Christ sake, nobody tops me, yet, here I am for the however many time having sex with the beast above me and loving it. He rotates his hips just how I like it and that's the end of it for me, I cum and scream my ecstasy out at the top of my lungs, not giving a fuck who hears me. The bastard has the cheek to smirk as he pulls out and rips off the condom before cumming on my chest. He knows I won't let him cum inside me, condom or not.

He flops beside me as we catch our breath. I'm flying high off the orgasm for a few but as soon as it passes I get up and go to his ensuite to clean up. I hear him groan and I roll my eyes as I ignore it. The second I come back out he starts, it's always the fucking same thing. "Come on precious don't leave. Just once stay for longer than just fucking each other" I sigh. "No fuck off, you know how it is, we've been through this. And fuck up calling me that, you sound like Gollum and I'm no ring."

I dress quickly and leave not wanting looking at his disappointed but gorgeous face. As I pass the living room his housemates jeer me for being loud but I just flick them the finger and go. I hop on my bike making sure to be gentle on my poor behind, he's huge, the bastard. It's not long until I pull up in the driveway of our beautiful home. I notice Rob's car is gone and I remember he and Noel are taking my beautiful pumpkin out for the day. I swerve for the garage and lock up my bike. Whistling I enter the kitchen through the garage door only to stop at the sight I'm greeted with.

Rick has his white haired Angel bent over face down on the counter pumping into him. "Way to go big bro, give it to him good" I cheer as I go and get a small bottle of orange juice from the fridge. Theo is shocked and tries to move but Rick, the big overbearing lug that he is, simply pins him in place and grunts at me "fuck out Lor, you know he hates it when your in the room" I just laugh and go to my room. I'm not shocked, this is not the first time I've walked in on them and it won't be the last. At first they would stop and get all embarrassed but now, well, you just saw how the react to me walking in on them.

Theo hates it but Rick doesn't give two shits. He knows I'll only tease them but I'll leave. Theo panics thinking I care but I don't, they are two grown men at home doing their thing. They never move it outside the bedroom unless they know everyone will be out of the house but I'm an exception because nobody ever knows when I come or go, so it's only me that ever has a chance of walking in on them. I might tease them but they know I'll never embarrass them in front of the others about it.

I shower and lay on my sexy bed, no seriously it's sexy. It's a super king size with the softest pillows and sheets. It's like sleeping on a cloud. Then it starts, the god dame memories kick in. One year ago my deranged "father" held me at knife point. The mental fucker wanted to kill us and decided he'd start with me. If not for my lil pumpkin being so brave I don't know what would've happened. I sit up and turn on my tv, some Xbox to create noise will serve as a perfect distraction. If only I could play Xbox in my sleep.