Chapter 3: Breakfast at Tiffany's

As I step into the kitchen im met with four pairs of eyes all waiting expectantly. I see corin off to the side eating a plate of scrambled eggs and what looks like bacon on the counter with a stupid smirk on his face.
Well he can wipe that smug look right off his face, im getting outta here.
I wave and try to avoid the looks im getting and inch my way toward the back door, I see freedom just off the kitchen. Its so embarrassing for everyone to know I was sneaking out like some fucking troublemaker.

"Lyra right? Why dont you sit and have breakfast with us. My son told me what happened, no need to be embarrassed."

I turn around and standing by an empty chair is a beautiful women with long brown straight hair, in a light blue button down shirt and a pair of white slacks. She has a smile on her face and is motioning to an empty chair between two equally gorgeous boys. Boy are they cute!

One has blond hair that goes to his ears. He has glasses, piearcing blue eyes. That make me feel like he knows everything about me and is as of right now calculating everything down to every detail. Hes fit and looks about corins height.
Hes wearing blue jeans and a red t- shirt With an outline of big bang theories shelton on it.
I glance over at the other boy he gives me a thousand watt smile teeth and all, then he winks at me.
I feel a light blush grace my cheeks.
Hes black with light skin and a short afro hairstyle, buzzed on sides with designs cut into them. He has light brown eyes that look like honey, hes big like a body builder and taller than Corin and the nerdling." Honey eyes is wearing a blue polo with tan slacks. I mentaly fan myself.

I gulp loudly and stutter out.
"U.u..um...sure I ..guess I can stay."

I walk to the chair the women is motioning to and sit down.
"So Lyra, My name is Tiffany you know my son Corin. These two are." she points to the nerdling.
"Alec." 
Then she motions to honey eyes.
"And Zarren they are like my sons. Ive known them since my son was 2 years old."

"Nice to meet ya'll." I manage.

   Tiffany places a plate of breakfast in front of me complete with juice. She Goes to sit across from me on a bar stool.
I dont want to seem to hungry but I havent eaten since lunch yesterday, im really starving . But my stomach has other plans it starts to growl. Oh no please not infront of these guys! I mentaly groan.
I make sure my hair falls over the side of my face facing them. I start to eat slowly everything taste heavenly, I finish eating and sigh. I look up to thank Tiffany for the delicious food.

"That was wonderful Tiffany, thank you for inviting me to breakfast, but I should probably get home now." I sigh and start to stand up while taking a drink of my juice. I put my hands on the table to push off stool.

" No problem! you are welcome here at my house anytime. Maybe next time my husband Flynn will be home and you can meet him."

"I'd love to meet him too. Its been a real slice and ill be going now."
Pointing  my fingers toward the door, I manage a smile and nod. At least I hope it was a smile it probably looked like a grimace more than a smile. I finish standing.

All 3 boys stand up as soon as I stand and turn to the door. I cant help but repeat, Ok one step at a time dont trip, dont trip In my head. Im a bit of a klutz incase you didnt get that from my near death experience with the tree.
Im almost to the door when I hear.
"Ill walk you out the front door, if youd like?" I turn around and its Alec who is looking at me expectantly.

"Sure! id love that, thank you." I say with a bit of nervousness. I mentaly face palm, I should have know that was the wrong way. This door leads to backyard which probably has a fenced yard. They could have a dog that will tear me to shreds. Im definitely losing my cool card with these guys around.

He leads the way to the front and I follow beside him. I look over at him and notice his serious face and posture. Geez whats up with this guy hes almost like a robot, a cute robot though.
I laugh outloud and slap my hand over my mouth.

"Whats so funny?" he looks down at me and stops.

" Nothing just thinking of my fall." I lie.

"Oh okay, you have a cute laugh lyra you should do it more often." he says. I even see a slight smile happen. He opens the door for me and I step. Through.

"Thank you Alec, and thank you for taking me to the right door." I smile back.

"You're welcome, ill see you around, right?" He keeps the door wide open.

"Yeah sure, there is a block party the weekend before school starts. In a few weeks yall should come." I say.

"We wouldn't miss it." He states and waves goodbye as he shuts the door.

I have a smile on my face and pep in my step and today is my 18th Birthday. Yay me!  I turn toward my house and start walking.