Chapter 2. Meeting

My head hurt and my body is sore. I move my finger and feel really soft silky sheets. I try to open my eyes a little crack to see where im at, I cant remember much. All I can remember were those insanly beautiful eyes.
I can see around and noone is here, but this is definatly not my room. So where am I right now.
I open my eyes even more and get a good view of the room. A dresser is caddy corner to my right, blackout curtains on the only window, a huge walk in closet with no door, a bookcase full of books in the left corner, and a tv in front of bed on the wall. I look at where im laying , im in a queen size bed with blue sheets, and 2 night stands on either side with 2 lamps.
I sit up and try to swing my legs over the side of the bed. "Oh fuck!" I curse outloud. I grab my head its freaking dizzy, I feel a bandage on the back of my head what the hell happened. I put my head between my knees and try to will the pain away.

"Here I brought you these."

I look up and there standing in front of me are the face and body that go with my beautiful green eyes. I cant help but stare at him, I know I shouldn't but damn he is cute. Hes got black hair cut short on sides and long on top, hes pretty muscular but slim and tall from what I can tell by the way his shirt hugs his defined chest and biceps. Hes wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black dickies and wallet chain across his hip, with a pair of dark purple chuck taylors. My kinda man ,bow chica bow bow. Oh shit I mentaly shake my head and look at the cutie.

I quickly avert my gaze. "Who are you and where am I?"
"My name is Corin. And you took a pretty nasty fall from the tree by your house last night. I saw you fall, and brought you to my house next door." He tells me as he sits by me on the bed.

"That explains why my head is bandaged." I cringe. "You must be the new family that moved in next door last week. Im lyra by the way." I shift to the left alittle more. Its not that I dont wanna be next to him. Damn I do so bad, but I feel like I have to throw up. So I wanna be as far as I can away in order to turn my head fast.

"Yeah ; my Mother, father, two bestfriends and I, Moved here from florida." Corin states.

"Wow even your bestfriends moved too! Why would they leave their families to come to Texas?" I ask.

"Its complicated to say the least. But im glad because I never would have met such a beautiful girl, if we hadn't moved so its all good." Corin smugly smirks at me as he saunters to the door. "Ill see you down stairs star, you can meet the others."

I look dumbfounded at him and I feel myself blush. My cheeks are probably red as a tomato now. I turn my head and start looking for my shoes. I put my converse on and open the door to go meet my new neighbors.