"Still angry from earlier? Look I'm sorry." Sandra said, doing her puppy eyes.

"From what? Raping me?" 

"It's not called rape when you actually like it." Sandra smirked.

"I didn't like it."

"Then why were you calling my name out loud back there?"

"..."

"That's what I thought." She giggled softly before turning around for the class was about to start.

"Okay class, turn to page 157. We're gonna figure out how to solve problems doing synthetic division." Mr. Jeff started the class which seems like a bore to me. Minutes seem like hours here at school. Ugh...I think I'm getting sleepy.

My eyes were about to close when I'm disturbed by my phone vibrating. What is it now?! Great,It's Sandra.

I'm bored. Wanna ditch this class and do something fun?

I rolled my eyes and just stared at the window. The class barely even started. Then my phone vibrated again.

Come on. Please.

I shut my phone and placed it in my backpack. Seconds later someone threw a paper on me. Good thing Mr. Jeff didn't notice.

Pretty pretty please?

I sighed and raised my hand up. "You must bring down the first number then-- Mr. Summers? What is it that you want?" Mr. Jeff said not taking his eyes off the book.

"May I go to the clinic? I kinda have a bad case of headache today."

"Go ahead. Now everyone solve problem---"

"I'll go with him." Sandra volunteered, plastering her angelic smile that fools a lot of people thinking that she's an innocent teenage girl. Couldn't have been wrong about that.

"Please do Ms. Bakers. Now back to the topic."

I grabbed my backpack and went outside with Sandra following me like some lost puppy. When we passed the janitor's closet, she suddenly stopped walking and pushed me inside the damn room. If only it didn't smell like our dusty attic, then maybe I could use this room to ditch class or even Sandra.

"S-Sandra?"

She cut me off with a kiss. I kissed her back without hesitation and ran my fingers through her hair. Her arms moved down my body making me shiver. I sucked her neck producing a soft moan in pleasure. She began to plant butterfly kisses up my neck as I ran my hands through her spine. My hands moved to her waist and I manage to pull her close so that our warm bodies pressed into each other.