Chapter 10: Infinity Holds The Truth

School was hard... But not as hard as making up for past mistakes. Nobody liked me.. Especially Petra. She would avoid me and call me a jerk, like I cared?

But what was worst is how she would be shy with me... That wasn't like her. Hanji would reluctantly hug me. It made me feel like I should just end things off before things get worse.

It was lunchtime & I glanced out the giant cafeteria windows. Hanji was sitting outside with Nanaba and Mike. It didn't bother me too much. I have heard rumors about her "hoeing around". Who could blame her? High School kids were jerks. I wanted to punch them so bad that my hand would sometimes shake.

Living with her was ok, Kenny would make jokes about how I was a dumbass and she was too much of a saint. Him being a Grandpa wouldn't go so well, most of the time he was high and/or horny. But I had to give the old man credit- he did make her feel happy about living here.

I tried to keep my reputation low around the school. It wouldn't do me any good. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin didn't get into trouble. Mr. Dok said it was "a personal issue". I'm just glad he didn't start some kind of weird rebellion due to the incident. He just said we should handle our issues outside of school.

Sasha was still salty with me, as expected. But we weren't fighting or anything. Not yet...

I glanced out again and saw her burst into tears. That's when I got up to go outside.

"What're you taking care of your baby mama!?" Some kid yelled.

"None of your bullshit.." I said opening the door quickly.

By the time I had gotten to the group Nanaba was bright red and Mike was pale like he just saw a ghost.

"What happened!?" I yelled at the two of them.

"Uh..." She mumbled.

"Follow her." Instructed Mike.

Without hesitation I rushed over to her she, hands covering her eyes as she sobbed. I rubbed her back.

"Hanji, what happened!?" I asked quieter.

"Levi..." She said with snot running down.

I handed her a handkerchief and she be hard. I sat down quietly with her on my lap on the grass.

"I'm sorry..." She said shakily.

"For what?" I asked.

"I... I was unfaithful." She confessed.

"What do you mean!?" I said starting to fear for the worst.

"I was sleeping with Erwin..." She said burying her hands into her face.

My world crashed on me. Everything was just some sick lie.

"Are you... What are you saying?" I murmured trying to handle my own tears. I was stone cold...

"This might not be your baby......" She said bursting into tears.

I was so angry I could see straight. I got up and walked back in the cafeteria by face was red and I felt so hot it burned.

I noticed Mike and Nanaba walking up. I couldn't honestly care less about whatever they thought. I just wanted to leave.

"Levi..." Nanaba said jumping into the seat next to mine. "We need to talk."

"About how I've felt bad over absolutely nothing?" I said bored.

"It COULD be your's." Mike said crossing his arms.

"Listen. I don't care anymore. Hanji can do whatever she wants with Erwin. I don't give a shit." I got up and walked away.

"Wait-" Mike said running after me.

"What?" I looked back annoyed.

"Are you really just going to leave her?" He asked.

"Yes." I said wanting the conversation to end.

"How come?" Nanaba yelled.

"Not my baby, not my business." I said.

"You really hurt her." Mike said dryly.

"She really hurt me! Worst is I did it for nothing. Let Erwin take care of her." I crossed my eyes and walked away.

Just walked....

-------
Wow this was a short chapter!

School is making me want to curl up and sleep. But due to this new plot twist I will be having more fun with this story.

I'm so sorry if this just totally exploded on here.

Love y'all!

One Last TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara