Chapter 7: War Against Ourselves

(Levi's POV)

I woke up to the light shaking of my shoulders. My eyes slowly opened to see Hanji standing over me with an irritated face.

"Come on... It's 6:30 you need to get up." She said rubbing her eyes.

From her appearance she was already dressed. I got up from the bed & headed straight to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth & combed my hair. It was so early that I didn't even notice a large hickey on my neck. I went out to get dressed when Hanji gave me a strange & disgusted look.

"What's on your neck?" She asked poking it lightly.

"I don't know..." I said taking my shirt off to put on a black tee. Hanji walked out to get breakfast while I changed clothes. I shut the door slowly & checked my appearance before stuffing my homework back into my black leather book back.

I jerked my head back to hear a knock at the door. I opened it to see a large figure outside.

Kenny, what does this bastard want?

"Hey Levi." He said smirking down at me.

"What do you want?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"So your girlfriend's staying? Who approved of that?" Kenny said sheepishly.

"I did it cause I'm nice." I said crossing my arms. "Why do you care? You're not home."

"Ah... Kinda funny cause you said you broke up with her. I thought you were an idiot for doing that, but you're so damn stubborn that you wouldn't let her come crawling back into your heart like that." He said looking down at me suspicious. "Why'd you let her?"

"Why do you care?" I questioned with a pissed off face.

"I care because I heard something." Kenny said crossing his arms.

"I didn't even know you could hear anymore old man." I said scoffing.

"Watch it pipsqueak." He mouthed. "Just tell me the damn truth."

"Don't you already know?" I said getting real tired of his shit.

"You got her knocked up didn't you?" He said glaring at me.

"So what if I did. At least I actually loved her before I had sex with her, unlike what you do." I said irritated.

"Don't be so fresh with me. I can kick you out. Both of you." Kenny said.

"Wowie. I thought you were nice. Guess I was wrong." I said sarcastically.

He continued to glare at me, I looked up at him with a colder glare. I heard footsteps near so I turned my head to see Hanji terrified.

"Um... Do you want me to fix breakfast Mr. Ackerman?" She asked shyly, well more scared.

Kenny softened up a bit & gave her a little smile. "Oh no thank you dolly... That's awfully kind of you though. This jerk over here doesn't deserve a sweet lady like you." He said gesturing to me.

I gave him a large glare. "Tch." I muttered.

Hanji gave an awkward laugh. "Oh... Hehe. I suppose." She said walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed my book bag & went to find her, sitting on the couch with her things.

"Come on... I'll drive us." I said grabbing her hand.

We got in & I started the car, pulling out of the driveway. She kept staring out the window, looking at passing cars & people.

"What're you looking at?" I asked casually.

"...Stuff..." She said bored.

"Well, we're almost there..." I said pulling into the school parking lot.

We got out & made our way up to the school entrance. Hanji spotted Erwin, Mike, & Nanaba so she went up to them with a smile. I glanced to the side to see Petra staring at me whispering to her friends. I rolled my eyes until she came up to me.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry..." She said looking up at me.

"Yeah..." I muttered. "It's fine."

"So... We're cool?" Petra asked fixing her pink skirt.

"We're cool." I said giving a small smile.

She wrapped her arms around me, to which I returned the hug. Petra kissed my cheek softly. The hug lasted forever until I heard a familiar voice.

"You. Did. Not." Sasha said crossing her arms giving a menacing glare. "I. Will. Cut. You."

"You better not tell you little bitch." I whispered.

"Levi what's going on?" Petra asked hugging me tighter.

"She already knows..." Sasha said gesturing to Hanji.

She looked at me, her eyes starting to tear up. My mouth hung open as I tried to break free of Petra's grasp.

"What the fuck is happening?" Mikasa asked. Oh great my cousin...

"This donkey dick decided to cheat on Hanji." Sasha said. "He's going to get it hard.

"Just you wait a minute-" Petra started before being cut off.

"Omg gurl, this shit just got real." Armin said crossing his arms.

Mikasa looked to the side at her brother Eren.

"Eren you better your ass over here. Cause we about to fight." She yelled.

"Levi what is going on?" Eren asked me.

"None of your business!" I said annoyed.

Nanaba & Mike walked over.

"Levi you is a dead man. Hanji's crying to Erwin, you about to loose your girl." Nanaba said.

"Erwin's gonna beat your ass, so is Sasha." Mike said hovering over me.

"Just you wait! Leave him alone! My daddy is a lawyer & he can call the police on you!" Petra yelled holding my hand.

"Fuck the police!!" Armin yelled.

"What did you say!?" Petra said highly offended.

"Are you deaf whore?" Mikasa said gagging.

"I've just about had enough of this shit! Leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Boy... You better watch it." Mike said pointing at Erwin who was behind me.

I turned around to find him glaring at me completely pissed off.

"I can't believe you would do that to her." He started. "She's crying in the bathroom."

Gee I felt bad. They knew how to play the guilt card on me.

"..." I couldn't think of anything to say, until Sasha slapped me.

"You is a hoe." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Fuck off." I muttered.

Suddenly a group of teachers started to surround us. Just great...

"Principles office now!!!" Principle Dok yelled in our faces.

I turned around to see that Petra was smiling at me. That little bitch told the teachers.

I hate her guts.

Now I really feel bad.