Chapter Twenty-one

As soon as she cracked her eyes open on Saturday morning, Fallon knew without looking at the clock that she’d slept in later than usual. Though she knew she should get up and go for her morning jog, she couldn’t bring herself to leave the warmth of the bed she shared with two of the most beautiful boys on Earth. The boys, clad only in a pair of form fitting boxer briefs, were sprawled on their backs. Fallon turned her head to the left and the right and back again as she took them in. Even in sleep, the two were completely identical. Only the scars on Griffin’s chest and Lucian’s back made them distinguishable.

Lust stirred inside of her as she took notice of the way their boxer briefs accentuated the bulges in their shorts. Though she longed to touch both of them, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. They hadn’t been together like that since they’d gotten that DVD from The Holy Servant. Since they hadn’t initiated it, she assumed they didn’t think it was a good idea to be that selfish until they knew for certain The Holy Servant was out of their lives. She squeezed her legs together hoping to damn the urges building between them, but they only intensified.

It occurred to her the only way to curb the feeling was to either give in to it or put some distance between them and her. For the briefest of moments, she contemplated going for her morning jog. Unable to control herself any longer, she slid a careful hand inside each boy’s shorts. With her heart beating as hard between her legs as it was in her chest, she stroked them up and down. It took only seconds for the sound of their simultaneous groans to fill her ears.

“Lucifer, that feels good,” Griffin murmured.

“Nice way to wake up,” Lucian agreed.

“I didn’t mean to wake you. I just couldn’t help myself,” she confided.

Both boys rolled to their sides and buried their faces in the nape of her neck. The warmth of their kisses stoked the fire inside of her. As he kissed her, Griffin began a gentle manipulation of her breasts that made her nipples stand at attention. The ecstasy coursing through her veins was unlike anything she’d felt with them before. Just as she reached the point where she didn’t think she could take any more pleasure, Lucian slid his hand inside her panties. The instant his fingers touched the delicate flesh beneath them, she exploded. They moaned along with her as they indulged in their release. When it was over, the only sound to be heard was the panting breaths the three of them took.

“That was intense,” Griffin said in a shaky voice.

“Yeah, I’ve never felt it like that before,” Lucian said.

As she stared at the ceiling, Fallon tried to get a handle on the torrent of emotions inside of her. For the first time, she didn’t feel guilty for what they shared. The rules and morals of the society they lived in didn’t apply to them.

“Fallon, you all right?”

They spoke in unison. Their tone was careful as if they were afraid of spooking her.

“Do you ever feel like things are too intense for us? We’re barely about to finish high school, but we sure don’t live like it.”

Both boys studied her with a hint of worry in their eyes. “We don’t have to do this if you’re not ready for it.”

“That’s not it. I just feel like it’s so stupid for us to live these double lives. You know, we’re these regular high school kids during the week, but we’re having orgies on the weekends.”

“I’ll bet you we’re not the only ones doing it,” Lucian said.

Fallon laughed. “Yeah right.”

“It probably is right,” Griffin said. “We’re not the only ones in school having sex any more than we’re the only ones having sex like this. That school’s full of freaks.”