Am I Forgiven? (Zayn Imagine)

This one is for Missinsecureboutall who requested some Zayn imagines. Here's one I came up with tonight. Hope you like it! xxx

You and Zayn had been dating for about six months. To say your relationship had been easy would be a lie. It seemed like the two of you had been through hell and back, but the important thing was that you always worked through it and that at the end of the day you were both absolutely crazy about each other.

"I'll see you later." He said as he put his wallet in his back pocket and walked out the door.

This was the fourth time this week where he had left the house without so much as a goodbye to you. He used to kiss you goodbye and wrap his arms around you. Hell, it used to take him ten minutes just to get out the door because neither of you could stop kissing and hugging. But not anymore.

You wondered why he was acting so different. You immediately started thinking of the worst possible scenarios. Had he met another woman? Was he seeing someone else? Did he grow tired of you? Does he not like spending time with you so that's why he's gone all the time? The longer you thought, the worse you felt.

But tonight was Thursday night. And Thursday night mean date night. The two of you had agreed since you started dating that every week you would take one night (Thursday) to focus just on each other and nothing else. You thought it was one of the reasons why you two had the relationship you had. Even when things got crazy, you both always took one night off a week to spend with each other.

This Thursday turned out to be very, very different from every Thursday before though.

You sent him a text around noon to remind him of your Thursday plans, although you assumed that he would remember since Thursdays were your date nights.

Y/n: Hey babe just making sure we're still on for our usual Thursday night plans

Z: Ya

You sighed at the short response but at least it was something. Any response was better than nothing, right?

You smiled when Zayn came home later that day around 5pm.

"I'm going to go shower real quick. I won't be too long." You said as you headed upstairs to get showered and changed for your date.

You got out of the shower and quickly pulled on the outfit you had picked out earlier that night, a form fitting black dress with some heels and a necklace Zayn had given you. But when you walked into the kitchen and saw a note laying on the counter your smile faded.

You sighed as you read what he wrote

Hey babe. Sorry I couldn't stick around. Today was just a bad day. I just needed to let out some steam. I'll be in the gym tonight. Don't wait up for me. I'll see you in the morning - Z

You kicked your heels off and took a seat on one of the stools at the island. You were upset that he completely forgot about your Thursday tradition. It would have been a little bit easier for you to understand if he explained that he had a bad day and just needed some alone time. But to leave without even talking to you...that was what made it hard.

You were supposed to be his rock and his shoulder to cry on. You are supposed to help each other through bad days. That's what couples do.

You thought about texting one of your girlfriends to see if they wanted to go out seeing as you were already dressed for the occassion but you decided not to. You decided to just take his advice and just go to sleep. You did know that this wasn't over and that you weren't going to shake this off so easily.