He's Trying to Impress You (Niall Imagine)

You were in the car driving to the studio to meet Niall and the boys. You and Niall had only been dating for a few weeks, and the relationship was still private. Only your family, very close friends, and the boys knew about the relationship.

You pulled into the parking lot, which was filled with fans trying to get a glimpse of the boys. You got out of your car and pushed your way through the crowd. Eventually you got inside, relieved to not be surrounded by fans any longer.

You went to the front desk to ask where the boys were.

"Welcome, how can I help you?" The blond secretary asked.

"I'm looking for One Direction." You said.

She gave you a weird look and rolled her eyes. Obviously she didn't believe that you were there for the boys. She probably thought you were another crazy fan wanting to meet them.

"I'm afraid I can't give out that information." She said.

"But I'm friends with one of the boys. He invited me." You said.

"Sure he did." She said.

You turned away from the desk irritated. You pulled your phone out and dialed Niall's number.

"Y/N? Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly.

"No I'm at the studio but the lady at the front desk won't let me in. She doesn't believe that I know you." You said.

"Don't worry I'll send someone to get you!" He said.

"Thanks, Ni." You said.

You waited a few minutes before Paul came through the doors. He gave you a smile and then turned to the lady at the front desk.

"She's with us," he said to the secretary. Her jaw dropped slightly and you gave her a small smirk. You smiled at Paul who held the door open for you. He led you down the hallway until he motioned towards the last door on the right. You walked in and saw Louis, Harry, and Liam sitting on a couch.

"Y/N!" Harry said jumping up and smiling. He opened his arms and you gave him a hug. The other boys also gave you a hug. Louis had his arms around you when Niall walked out of the booth.

"Hey watch it Tommo! Get your hands off my girl!" Niall said in his thick accent.

You smiled as you turned and saw Niall standing there. You ran into his arms and held him tightly. He chuckled at your reaction to seeing him. He wrapped his arms tightly around you and kissed your cheek.

It had been about a week since you had seen Niall because he had been in the U.S. doing some publicity stuff with the boys and attending an award show.

You and the boys goofed around as they took turns recording their parts of the album. Niall pulled his shirt off and headed into the booth when it was his turn. You gave him a questioning look. Why was he recording the album shirtless?

"Niall why are you shirtless?" You asked.

"I always record the albums shirtless." He said shaking it off as nothing. Once he was in the booth Harry turned to you.

"You know he's only doing that to impress you right?" He asked.

"Why is he trying to impress me?" You asked.

"Because he really likes you. He doesn't want to lose you." Liam said.

"He already has me though. I'm not planning on going anywhere." You said.