Just Stop (Harry Imagine)

It was your one year anniversary. You and Harry had a romantic dinner planned followed by a walk on the beach. It was going to be the perfect way to mark the milestone you had reached in your relationship.

The past month had been pretty hard on you and Harry, this last week especially. The two of you had argued over the smallest of things, which is something you never did.

You were so excited for tonight! You couldn't wait to forget about all of the bickering and trouble the two of you had. You just wanted a relaxing night with Harry.

That was until you went to the mall to get a new dress. You were minding your own business walking with your best friend when you saw Harry's face on the cover of a magazine. With another girl. You couldn't believe your eyes. At first you thought it was nothing. Rumors about Harry "dating" girls came out all the time. But this time was different. This wasn't just a rumor. There were pictures of him holding hands, cuddling in a park, and even KISSING this other girl. You studied the photos hoping for any sign they were photoshopped. But they were real, or the best photoshop work you had ever seen in your life.

You were heart broken. It took everything in you to not break down in the middle of the mall. Your best friend hurried to get you out of the mall and to the parking lot.

You texted Harry as soon as you were in the car.

You: We need to talk. Now.

Harry: Are you okay? I'm home babe. Come on over.

You: Be there in ten.

That was two hours ago. And instead of making the finishing touches on your look for the night and leaving for the restaurant with Harry the two of you were standing in the middle of his living room yelling at each other at the top of your lungs.

"Stop! Just stop Harry!" You scream at Harry as tears fall down your face. You were both saying things you didn't mean. You knew this fight was bigger than it should have been. You knew you would wake up tomorrow and regret half the things you were saying. But you were too mad at Harry to care right now.

"No, Y/N. No! You stop, okay? Just get out!" He screams back at you and points to the door.

You stopped in your tracks and looked at him. You were shocked that Harry would go as far as kicking you out of his house. He had never asked you to leave. The thought had never even so much as crossed his mind. No matter how upset he got with you, he would never kick you out. Until now.

You grabbed your purse off the sofa and walked out the door. Not even looking at Harry as you opened the door and stepped into the cool London air.

The tears came down your face as you walked down the street to where your car was parked. You couldn't believe that your one year relationship with Harry was over. All of the laughs and memories were for nothing. All of the late night phone calls meant nothing. The days and miles spent apart were all for nothing. An entire year of your life was gone.

Meanwhile the realization of what just happened hit Harry as he stood in the middle of his bedroom. He had kicked you out. He knew he had to fix this.

He ran down the hallway and through the front door not even bothering to put on socks or shoes. He was still in his dark jeans and white button up shirt. He looked crazy running down the sidewalk as fast as he could to where you were.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! No! Y/N! Baby wait!" He yelled as he ran down the street after you.

You pulled on the door handle harder as he neared. You just wanted to get in the car and drive away. Your key wasn't going into the lock and the battery on your keypad was dead. You struggled as you hurried to unlock the door before he reached you. You slammed the palm of your hand against the window in frustration just wishing it would open.

"Y/N-" he said as he got to where you were. He sighed as he took a look at you. You had a makeup trail running down your cheeks. Your eyes were red and puffy from the tears he had caused you.

"No! Just get away from me!" You yelled at him.

"Y/N, baby, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean any of it. Please!" He begs. "Please...just stay with me." He says as tears start falling down his face once again from the thought of you leaving.

The tears fell faster as you looked at him. You give up. You don't have the strength to fight with the car door. You don't have the strength to leave. You don't have the strength to do anything. You feel weaker than you've ever felt. You nod as you fall against his chest and into his arms.

"Please don't ever leave me, Y/N." He said.

"Harry we can't keep doing this. This is the fourth fight this week." You said.

"I know baby, but we can fix it. We can make it work. I promise. I'll do anything it takes." He said. "I can't lose you, Y/N." He said quietly into your ear.