Surprise Visit (Louis Imagine)

Louis has been on tour now for two months, and you missed him so much. It's the kind of heartbreak that you feel in your body. You feel the loneliness when you're home alone. You feel his absence in the bed where you sleep. You feel the hurt in your chest when you cry cause you've had a bad day and all you want is for him to hold you and tell you everything is going to be alright.

But all that was about to be over – at least for 5 days. You and Louis' 1 year anniversary was tomorrow and you were both bummed that you would be spending it apart. Louis did everything he could to get a break so he could come see you, but it didn't work out. They were booked solid and there was no way he could fly home to see you and make it back in time for the show.

The boys arranged for you to fly to New York where they would be performing at Madison Square Garden. They were going to be doing an interview and performing on Good Morning America. The boys had the entire GMA crew in on the surprise. Your reunion with Louis was going to be put on the air on GMA. Everyone knew, except for Louis.

You had just landed and were walking through the airport looking for any sign of the boys. Harry assured you that one of them, or a crew member would be at the airport when you landed to pick you up. You assumed it would be one of their security guards since the boys can't go anywhere without being recognized and noticed.

Then you saw Lottie in the crowd and smiled. You hadn't seen her in months. Since the first day Louis introduced the two of you, you had instantly connected. You spent so much time talking about clothes and makeup. She was like the sister you never had. And hopefully one day she would be your sister for real!

"Hey!" She said smiling as she opened her arms to you. You threw your arms around her as you hugged her tightly.

"It's so good to see you!" You said.

"You too! You look amazing! He's going to be so surprised!" She said.

"Does he have any idea?" You asked.

"Nope, not even a little. But I know he's thinking about you. He's been pretty bummed all day. Hopefully seeing you will cheer him up a little bit." She said.

"God I can't wait to see him!" You said smiling the biggest smile.

You grabbed your suitcase and talked to her as the two of you made your way to the car. You were thankful that no fans recognized the two of you. You didn't want fans to leak that you were in NYC. It would totally ruin the surprise for Louis.

Forty-five minutes later you make your way into the studio through the back door. Lottie leads you towards the area where the boys are doing the interview.

"Okay, so we're going to have you in the green room, right over here so he can't see you. And the interview will be showing on the tv. I will come get you when it's time, okay?"One of the GMA crew members explained.

"Sounds great!" You said smiling at her.

She walked out of the green room, leaving you by yourself.

You walked over to the mirror on the other side of the room and checked your appearance. You ran your fingers through your hair, redefining the curls that had flattened slightly from sleeping on it during the flight. You touched up your make-up and ran your hands over your outfit smoothing it out.

You made your way back over to the tan sofa and took a seat as you watched the screen. You watched as they talked about a big movie that was premiering this weekend.

Your attention was pulled away from the screen by a knock on the door. A second later it opened, and Harry poked his head in.

"You're here!" He said smiling.