Class Reunion (Liam Imagine)

It was your 10 year high school class reunion. You hadn't been to your hometown in over two years because you had moved to London to live with Liam after the wedding. You were nervous about going back and seeing the faces you hadn't seen in almost ten years.

You weren't very popular in high school. You had three or four close friends, but other than that you were kind of an outcast. You didn't have girls inviting you to slumber parties every weekend, and you didn't have guys falling head over heels for you.

You still talked to your three or four close friends, but other than that you hadn't talked to anyone from your high school since graduation. You weren't too upset about that. It was their loss. Besides you had a great life now.

You were married to Liam Payne of One Direction, and got to travel the world with him and his band. He treated you like a queen, and you were so lucky to have such an amazing guy as your husband. You didn't know if anyone from your hometown knew about your relationship with him.

You stood in your old room at your mom and dad's house looking in the mirror. Liam had a show the following night a couple hours away from your hometown, so the two of you drove to your parents' house where you were going to spend the night.

You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you from behind. Then you felt Liam nuzzle his face in your neck.

"You look beautiful baby," he whispered.

"Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself." You said.

"Are you excited for your reunion?" He asked.

"I'm nervous. I haven't seen these people in ten years." You said. "And I wasn't very popular in high school."

"I wasn't either, but look where we are now." He said smiling against your skin.

"Promise you'll stay by my side tonight?" You asked.

"Of course." He said.

"And there is one other thing Li..."

"What is it?" He asked looking at you with worried eyes.

"I don't know how many people here know about us. Like other than the few friends that I still talk to, I haven't told anyone from here about being with you. And I don't know how well they keep up with the news and gossip." You said.

"Well if they don't know, they'll find out tonight, won't they?" He said smiling.

You grabbed your purse and you and Liam headed down to the car. You drove to the bar where the reunion was being held.

You pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car. You took a deep breath as you looked at the outside of the bar. It looked like quite a few people were already here. Liam gave you a reassuring smile before intertwining his fingers with yours.

As you enter the bar you see a lot of people mingling and drinking. There were some guys gathered around the pool table, there was a group of girls at the main bar. The rest of the people were kind of scattered around.

You smiled as you saw three familiar faces headed towards you. It was your best friends from high school: Caroline, Shelby, and Tiffany, along with Caroline and Shelby's husbands. You gave each of them a hug and Liam shook hands with the guys.

"You made it!" They said excitedly.

"I know!" You said smiling.

"We didn't know if you would be able to make it with the tour and everything." Shelby said.

"His next show is in Kansas City, so since it was only a couple hours away we drove to my parents for the night." You explained.

"Well we're happy you're here! And we can't wait to see the look on everybody's faces when they realize you are married to Liam!" Caroline said smiling.