He's Gonna Get Me (Niall Imagine)

Your six year old sister is with you at one of the boys' concert. You are talking to Louis  and Paul when all of a sudden you hear a high pitched scream. You turn to see your sister running towards you.

"Y/N! Help me!" She says running up to you. You quickly pick her up to see what's wrong.

"He's gonna get me!" She said.

"Who?" Just as you say it Niall came around the corner with his hands out ready to tickle her.

Your sister giggles in your arms as she buries her face in your shoulder.

"Miss...I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to step away while I talk with this young lady." Niall said with a grin.

"Don't let him get me! He's going to tickle me!" Your sister said.

You put your sister down and she hides behind you.

"You're going to have to go through me if you want her." You said looking at Niall.

"Oh will I now?" He asked wrapping his arms around you.

You grin as you look at your amazing boyfriend.

"How about I make you a little deal?" He asked.

"What kind of deal are we talking about?" You asked.

"I'll trade you. You give me her and I'll give you a kiss."

"Deal!" You say smiling.

"You'd trade me for a kiss! You're the worst sister ever!" She said.

Niall leaned in and gently kissed you. Then you grab your sister and start running away.

"Hey we had a deal!" He said.

"We never shook on it!" You say as you turn and smile back at him. Niall shakes his head and quickly chases after both of you.