That's My Sister (Niall/Louis Imagine)

You were Louis Tomlinson's sister. You were a couple years younger than him. You were so proud of his career and everything he had accomplished. You had become pretty close to the rest of the guys because they came to your house a lot to hang out with Louis. One thing led to another and you and Niall started falling for each other.

Louis wasn't too excited about the idea but he wanted you to be happy.

You and Louis were standing in the kitchen waiting for Niall to pick you up for your first date.

"Okay have fun but be careful! Don't kiss him! And if he lays a finger on you just call me and I will take care of him!" He said.

"Lou, relax. It's going to be fine. Niall's a good guy." You said. He mumbled something under his breath but you couldn't understand make out what he said.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it you!" You say.

"No! You stay, I'll get it!" Louis says.

He comes back into the kitchen with Niall, who looks perfect.

"Okay here's the rules Horan! Absolutely no touching! No kissing! Definitely no but grabbing! You can hold her hand and that's it! Hold the door for her and pull her chair out for her! No dirty talk out of your mouth!" Louis said.

"Louis stop!" You say.

"He needs to know the rules!" Louis says.

"Lou, I promise I'll take care of her." Niall says.

Louis turns to Niall and puts a finger in his face.

"You better!" Louis says.

"Ready to go?" Niall asked looking at you.

"Yes!" You say excitedly.

He extends his hand which you take. You walk to the car, and he opens your door for you. As you pull away you look back and see Louis standing on the front step watching you guys.

**Six Months Later**

You and Niall had now been dating for six months! You had a great relationship with him! Louis was finally accepting your relationship although he was still protective of you. He still threatened Niall's life every time he took you on a date.

The boys were at an interview, and you had tagged along. They had talked about their upcoming album, and how the tour was coming along. Then the subject of girlfriends came up.

"So Niall you have a girlfriend, is that right?" The interviewer said.

"Yes!" Niall said with a smile.

"And how would you say things are going so far?"

"It's going great! She is a really amazing girl and I'm lucky to have her!" Niall says with a smile.

"He's smitten with her!" Harry said with a grin.

"And how did you and Y/N meet?" The interviewer asked.

"Louis. Y/N is his sister." Niall said looking to Louis.

"Louis, how do you feel about your sister dating one of your band mates?"

"Umm, it's kind of bittersweet. I obviously want both of them to be happy but I am also pretty protective of her." Louis said.

"He's always threatening Niall before dates!" Liam said chuckling.

The interviewer smiled and then let a couple of the fans come up and ask questions to the boys.

"Niall, have you and Y/N had sex yet?" A fan asked.

You could feel your face turning red. You and Niall made eye contact for a second and Louis' eyes widened.

"No comment." Niall said with a smirk.

Louis reached over and slapped him!

"That's my sister you little Irish f*ck!" Louis said!

Niall put a hand to his cheek where Louis had slapped him.

"And you and I are going to have a talk after this interview!" Louis said looking at you and pointing a finger at you.