I've Tried and No (Harry Imagine)

Harry and the other guys were being interviewed on a morning TV show. You normally didn't tune into any of their interviews because they always got asked the exact same questions, but you had the day off from work and decided to tune in.

You and Harry were dating, but neither of you had confirmed your relationship. You wanted to but management was making you keep the relationship a secret. They said it would look bad for Harry's "image" if he got into a relationship because he had just broken up with his last girlfriend. They thought it was too soon for him to be in another relationship. In his publicist's exact words it would "Only give people another reason to call him a womanizer."

You knew he had just gotten out of a relationship. You and Harry were friends for years and when him and his girlfriend broke up he came straight to you. He stayed at your house for a couple days and one thing led to another and the two of you ended up cuddling on the couch, then he kissed you, and you both admitted you had feelings for him. That had been about three weeks ago.

"So boys I know you get this question literally every time you are interviewed, but your fans will literally burn my house down if I don't ask you. Who is single and who is taken?" The interviewer asked.

"Louis and myself are taken and Harry and Niall are single." Liam said.

"There you have it ladies. Now Harry you've been spotted out quite a few times with your friend, Y/N, lately." Harry said.

"Yes, we've been hanging out quite a bit." Harry said smiling at the thought of you.

"You two seem pretty comfortable around each other. Is there anything more going on?" The interviewer asked.

Harry smiled at the floor before answering, "No, she's just a good friend."

The interview continued by asking if the boys had any advice on relationships. One of the things the interviewer said surprised you.

"So I heard some advice from a buddy of mine, I want to see what you think of it. If you have a girlfriend and she is mad at you, you can make her forgive you by taking her to the bedroom, if you know what I mean." The interviewer said with a wink

"I've tried, and no." Harry said with a grin.

You laughed because Harry had actually tried this technique just a few days before. He had promised to have a movie night with you but instead went out with the guys. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that he didn't call or tell you that he wasn't coming over. So you sat and waited for hours until you finally got a hold of a very drunk Harry. You were livid with him.

Everyone in the room let out a laugh at Harry's answer. Liam and Louis laughed because they heard the story of what had happened. Harry had spent the night at Liam's house the night of the fight so he knew all about the argument.

The interview immediately went viral and fans were tweeting about Harry's answer all day. There were also many gifs on Tumblr of Harry's answer.