{46}

Alexas POV

Aghhhh

I wake up at around 5 am and I'm in so much pain.
"Aghhh owe ahhhh ughhh" I was screaming breathing in and out.

I think I'm giving birth.

Suddenly I feel a warm puddle around my upper thighs. OMG.

"Jack, in and out deep breaths, JACK JACK JACk" in screaming for him to wake up its painful so I can't move.

Finally he wakes up.

"Alexa Alexa are you ok, eww whys the bed wet"

"I-I t-hink i-I'm giv-Ing bir-rt-h" I slowly breath out.

"Oh. My. God" jack says.
"Ok we need to get to the hospital. Jack quickly gets on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He scoops me up and grabs my hospital bag.

He jumps into his car and begins to drive.

We arrive at the hospital shortly after and I'm rushed into a room all I can hear are the muffled voices of doctors saying my blood pressure and stuff like that.

I'm breathing in and out until the doctor says.

"Hi I'm Dr hope and I'm going to help you get through this nice and steadily."
She introduces herself.

Hope. That's a nice name.

"Ok so it seems like your not very dialated at the moment maybe around 3 or 4 centimetres." She smiles.

Jacks POV

I'm so scared i don't know what to do. I can't even begin to imagine how Alexa's feeling.

I'm nearly going to be a dad. A DAD.

I start to think about the negatives. I won't be able to go out, neither will Alexa. I won't be able to film/edit as much. I'll be very busy. Was this a good idea. I didn't have much choice. But I couldn't just leave Alexa like that could i? No I'm going to be a good, loyal boyfriend and dad.

I'm going to be the best dad.

A/n afgdysbd she's giving birth!!!

What do you think will happen?

Should I update more is twice a week enough?

Ty guys for reading ilyy❤️❤️