{31}ice wars&central park

It winter and alexas birthday is on the 22nd of December.

Alexas PoV
I woke up in jacks arms in the gorgeous hotel room we are straying in. Honestly this hotel is wonderful. I don't know what we're doing today but Tomorow is my birthday and I turn 22. I don't want much but I did ask for one thing. Which was Netflix and food. I love food and I love pll and movies so what more could I want. I decided to get out of bed and I went to the bathroom to have a shower. I was singing my heart of to the chainsmokers as they're my favourite band and I love their music.

Jacks PoV
I could hear alexa singing at the top of her voice to 'closer' I swear she listens to that 60 times a day. She's obsessed. I then got up and put a some joggers on. I walked into the bathroom as alexa didn't mind as I walked I. I saw she ha she'e back to me so she didn't know I was there. I decided to get some of the ice form the mini fridge and I put it into a bowl. I walked back into the bathroom, reached up and poured the ice onto her. "AHHH omg JACKKKK GET HERE RIGHT NOW" I heard her scream and step out of the shower. I had ran out and hid behind the hot tub on the balcony. I was grinning until I felt her grab my arm and pull me inside. "What do you think you doing" I said smirking. "Getting you back you sneaky bitch" she quickly dragged me into the bathroom,ran out and locked the door, I heard her open the mini fridge and grab the ice. She quickly ran back in and pushed me into the shower, pouring the ice over me. "You Bitch" I shouted to her "I'm just getting you back" she grinned as se walked out.

*****

Alexas PoV

Once I had finished getting dressed I took a few mirror selfies, i really liked my outfit. It's quite winters as it's currently December but I love winter, I love the cold, I always have really.
I was wearing a white jumper, a tartan styles scarf, my favourite green coat, some black knee ripped jeans and my burgundy boots.
I also put my hair into French plait/pigtails.

Jack is wearing a carky green t-shirt, a blue flannel and some black jeans with a black hat and his addidas trainers

Jack is wearing a carky green t-shirt, a blue flannel and some black jeans with a black hat and his addidas trainers. I took a picture of him with his American flag and he looked really cute. I posted it to my Instagram and this is what I said.

 Alexa_rose: NYC with this cutie, thanks for everything

Alexa_rose: NYC with this cutie, thanks for everything. Love ya❤️

He liked it immediately and commented:
Jack_maynard: I know I'm cute, love ya too💗.
We decided to leave and go exploring. We got outside and went in a yellow taxi. The lovely man took us to a park, he also faces us directions to other places.  It turns out we were in Central Park. We were just walking around chatting when Jack said we should go sit down, we went to find the nearest benches and just sat and talked.

A/n I didn't really know what to right but here's and update. Idk if I can update more today as I'm at a sleepover lysm 💗💗