{43}

SHORT BUT SLIGHTLY IMPORT A/N AT THE END💗

2 months later

Alexas PoV

I've been feeling really ill for the past week or so and I've been throwing up a lot. I know what your all thinking, I'm not pregnant. Well at least I don't think I am, we've used protection. WAIT maybe it didn't quite work, or broke.

I suddenly get really worried and head to the pharmacy. Jacks out so he won't know I'm gone.

Once I arrive at the pharmacy I pick up two clear blue tests. I take them to the till and the woman gives me a smile.
"Um hey I watch your YouTube" she says.

At this point I'm shaking with nerves. What if she tells everyone?

"Aww thank you so much, Umm could you not say anything about this, I might not be, uh pregnant but if you wouldn't mind" I smiled at her whispering the word pregnant as I couldn't bare the thought.

"Oh of course not, good luck" she waves as I walk away, I say bye and hope she means good luck as in I'm not pregnant.

I then go through what most girls do and worry of what people will think.

Will Jack still like me?
Does Jack want to be a dad?
Am I ready?
Will the fans be ok with it?
What about my parent?

I just keep reminding myself 'your probably not pregnant' I just can't help but panic.

I get home and jacks still out luckily. I run to my bathroom and sit on the loo.

I read the instructions and pee on one of the sticks followed by the other.
I set an alarm on my phone for 3 minutes and just it there and wait in anticipation. Tears start filling down my face.

*duh da duh da duh da duh da duh*
(That's supposed to be the opening ringtone on iphone😂)

That's the alarm. I sit up and turn the alarm of. I can't do it, I can't look at the tests.

I fell the tears falling down my face and onto my bare feet.

I look down.

Positive. +

They both say the same thing.

Positive. +

"I-m pre-pregnant" I stutter to myself.

I suddenly grab the tests and run back into my room from my en-suit as I hear the door click shut. I chuck the tests into my bin and wipe my tears away.

"Hey gorgeous" Jack smiles as I walk out me room.

"Hey ba-Jack" I couldn't say the word

ba-ba-b-y

I can't say it.

A/n OML SHES PREGGERS, I found out today someone's pregnant and I've been planning this for a while soooooo I thought now would be great.

Also I'm not putting a name for the title so there's no spoilers noe just numbers ly😂

I'm sorry for how long you have to wait for an update buttttt Tysm for 3k ily alllllll💗💗