{37}flirt&flight

Jacks PoV
We're currently at the airport waiting for our flight to be called and we're sharing One big bag of Doritos.

As creepy as it may sound, I'm staring at alexa, her flowing hair that's Turing brown again and her small amount of makeup and her freckles and her gorgeous bluey/brown eyes and her perfectly curved lips and her smile and her body and I just am in love with her.

"I love you" I say.
"I love you too Jack" she replies.
"But why, I know I'm Amazing but there's plenty of other better people you could be with" I say gesturing my hands up and down my body. 

"Well Jack, I love you more than the other people because your you and different and everyone else is boring, you have a gorgeous face and are extremely funny. I love you more than I have ever loved any one" she says Turing around and facing me.

I didn't say anything I just kissed her and I kept saying "I love you" inbertween each kiss. We pulled away as we didn't want to be 'disgusting' as some would say. 

I pulled alexa onto my lap and we just cuddled for the rest if the wait.

I nearly began falling asleep when I heard a speaker.

"Flight 763 to England, London now boarding."

I gently woke alexa as she had fallen asleep. Once she awoke we headed for our gates. We begun waiting even longer until eventually they started letting people through. When we were aloud in we walked trough the big tunnel thing and showed our tickets to the air hostess and walked onto the plain, luckily alexa and I don't have someone next to us. Alexa is sat in the window seat and I'm in the middle seat.  We put on our seatbelts and alexa grabs my Hand, she's still very nervous about plains and just likes the comfort of someone else.

*****

We've been on the plane for nearly 7hrs and there's about 45 minutes left. Alexas asleep on me and I'm just watching movies on my laptop.

The woman with the snack cart is nearly here so I move over to the end seat just in case I want to get something.

The woman gets to my seat area and smiles.
"Hey would you like something to eat" she sad with a wink. I was really freaked out so I said.
"Umm yes please I'll just have some s&v crisps thanks."i say With a small smile.
"I was thinking of something else" she said with another wink.
"Umm I have a girlfriend so could you give me my crisps and go"
"Ughh fine that's 1.20"

I gave her the money and she left, I begun muching on my crisps when I heard a small clap and a "woo go you" from a croaky voice. I turned to see alexa facing me.
"You heard all that?" I said knowing that she did.
"Of course" she smiled.

I moved to the middle and cuddled her. "I love you" we both said in unison and laughed. "See were meant to be" alexa said.

"Alexa look, look at the view omg, it's so pretty" I said.
Alexas jaw dropped before she screamed "omg I'm taking a snapchat" I just laughed.

Alexas PoV

The view is Honestly sooooo gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as Jack... What is even wrong with me.

But come on you all think it too right.....wait he's my bf. Keep your eyes to your self.

I took a picture and posted it to snapchat with no caption.

We're nearly home whooop

A/n it's not too long but I needed to update💗 sorry about the wait, I've been super busy bc i had a sleepover and I've had school and yah but ilysm😘