{34} birthday partthree

Alexas pov
"yes" I said softly so only Jack could hear.
"Yes, you said yes" Jack cheered.
I heard some people clap behind me, I guess they did hear then.
Jack and I celebrated with one long kiss. It was a deep kiss but we didn't want to get all gross so we stopped.

We headed back to the hotel room and started making out. The kiss started to get heated and we laid on the bed still kissing.

We didn't want any kids running around yet so we decided to stop there.

We just laid there staring into each other's eyes before Jack said "oh wish what's the time" as he sat up. "Um I think is half 5"
"Ok well we're going out at 6:30 so I'm gonna go have a shower" he said whilst heading  into the bathroom.

I went to sort out my outfit, I pulled out my peach maxi dress and my 'feet killer' heels. I got my 'natural' makeup put which consisted of  concealer,powder,highlight,light eyeshadow, mascara and lip balm. But I didn't put it on as I was about to have  a shower.

Once Jack was finished I rushed into the bathroom, stripped of and got in.

Jacks PoV
I can't believe she actually said yes. I, Jack Maynard, will be marrying the girl of my dreams. She gorgeous, funny, kind, caring but most of all she different and she's mine.

I had finished in the shower and begun getting changed, I put on my white tee shirt and my leather jacket with some black ripped jeans and my black adidas trainers. I set up my camera and took a few photo and posted them to Instagram.

Alexas PoV

Alexas PoV

I got out the shower and hit changed in to my Dress, did my makeup and loosely curled my hair.

I walked out and I heard Jack wolf whistle at me

I walked out and I heard Jack wolf whistle at me. I blushed a lot and tried to hide my face Jack just engulfed me into a hug. "You look gorgeous princess" I blushed even more. "Thank you Jack, you look great too"
We interwinded our fingers together and headed out. As it was my birthday we are going out for a meal and because I love pizza, we're going to Pizza Hut. Ok so it's not very fancy or special but pizza is great.

Once we arrived at Pizza Hut we were taken to our table as Jack has booked a reservation. We ordered our drinks and we had the refillable Cokes as we didn't fancy getting too drunk.

We got our drinks and salad. I love there salads and so does Jack, I don't know what it is about them but it tastes different, possibly better, than most salads.

It's about 10 minutes later and we've finished out salad and our pizzas arrived. We just got a large margarita  and demolished in short space of time.

By the end of the night we are both very full up so we decide to pay the bill and head home.

We arrive back at the hotel at about 11 And I go to the bathroom to wash my face, put my hair in a bun and put on my unicorn pyjamas.

 Jack and I sat on the sofa and watched some old big brother episodes

Jack and I sat on the sofa and watched some old big brother episodes. I had a great idea in my head. "JACK" I shouted he sat up and said "what gorgeous? Are you all right?" He sounded worried.

"I'm fine I just had a great idea" I said snuggled into my blanket. "Oh good, you scared me" he replied placing his hand in his heart. "Well what was your idea?" He questioned.
"Well you know my gifts, you got me a face mask and I thought we could do them" I grinned whilst sitting up.

"Couldn't you wait to do it with grace or Caspar? I'm sure he'd love it." He laughed. I laughed to holding myself up on my elbow. "Pleaseeeeeeee" I begged while giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Alright, only because I can't fight agains your face" he agreed.

I decided to tie his hit back first so I put it in French plaits and took a picture.

I applied the rosy cheeks face mask on his face and he kept moaning how cold it was

I applied the rosy cheeks face mask on his face and he kept moaning how cold it was. I told him to shut up and he groaned even more. After I did mine we took a bunch of selfies.

15 minutes later we washed it of and fell asleep cuddling on the sofa.

A/n sorry for the wait but I had a sleepover last night and have been buying a lot of school stuff today. Also I'll be trying to update as much as possible but I will be very busy as I go back to school In Two days💗 ily😘