{33} birthday parttwo

Jacks PoV 
I went over and sat with her on the balcony. She leaned into my shoulder and nestled her head into my neck. I loved her presence and I loved our cuddles.

We decided it was time to head out. And the first of our many adventures was the helicopter ride. Alexa has always hated helicopters but she's always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty. So I decided to treat her.

Once we arrived at the helicopter place, they made us do these checks and stuff and we made our way through to the helicopter. We got in and out on our seatbelts and headset. Alexa was terrified so she squeezed my hand, very very tightly. I think I'm going to loose the blood circulation.

We took of and were in the air "wow it's so cool up here" I say to which alexa just nods her head and smiles. I don't think she wants to be in this helicopter right now. So I pulled her closer and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

Alexas PoV
Jack could tell I was scared so he pulled me in to his chest and missed my forehead. Honestly it's a gorgeous view I love it but I just can't handle being in this helicopter.

I feel my self shaking with nerves and Jack was whispering sweet nothings into my ear, telling me not to worry and kissing my forehead. I don't want to panic or have a panic attack but I just keep breath and holding jacks hand. In and out, I kept saying.

By the end of the helicopter ride I feel sick and I don't want to be a spoilt, ungrateful bitch so I just tell Jack it was great and I'm fine. The only thing I didn't hate was the view. I'm glad Jack cares but I wish he didn't spend so much money on something he knows I hate.

Once we get out of the helicopter station I say "thanks Jack that was great I loved it" I was lying and I felt so bad. "Shut up alexa I know you didn't" oh god he noticed. "I-I-I'm sor-ry j-Jack" I said  struggling to breath and stuttering. "It's ok kiddo, I justt thought you'd enjoy the view"
Kiddo seriously I'm only a month and a year younger than him. "Firstly I loved the view so much secondly it's not ok, you spent so much on something for me to go and ruin it and thirdly I'm only a year younger than you"
"Ok. Ok your right" he laughed putting up his hands in surrender. 

"Anyway let's go to Central Park." He said. "Ok".
We got a 'cab' to Central Park and went to sit on a big rock. "So alexa" Jack begun. "I've known you for over a year now and I know I know we're only young but we can wait until we're both ready. I just want to ask your question" I have no idea what he's going to ask but I nodded him to continue. "Well I was wondering if you would marry me?" He said as he pulled out the most gorgeous infinity ring ever.

A/n so cliff hanger I know I'm sorry

A/n so cliff hanger I know I'm sorry. Also the ring is very simple but I wouldn't want anything fancy and neither would alexa. We both also love the infinity sign as it means forever which is cute💗