{27} panic attack

Jacks PoV
I woke up cuddling with alexa, like most mornings, but this morning felt different. It was a tight fit and we were squished up. Suddenly I remember last night, the sleepover. Ohhhh were on Conor's sofa. I woke alexa up and we decided to wake the boys up. By 'the boys' I meant Joe,mikey and oli as they had to sleep in the living room. We found some water guns under the kitchen sink. We filled them up and Jack stood on one side and I stood on the other.  3...2...1....GOOO Jack screamed. We squirted the boys and they all woke up and screamed. "Ahhhhhh"they all stood up with their hair and tshirts drenched. The started chasing after me and Jack. Jack ran into Conor's room and I locked my self in the bathroom. They were banging on the door and shouting "let us in" it was quite terrifying tbh. I was just laughing when suddenly I wave a panic rushed over me and I started shaking, I was taking deep breaths in and out. I realised i was back a panic attack, I didn't get these often only when I was scared, they all started when my uncle attacked and abuse my mum and my sister. He was abusing them and locked me in my room all whilst my dad was at work. I couldn't stop it neither could they. It carried on for months and months when at last my dad came home earlier and caught him punching them. He got arrested and only has 4 months left in prison. It was 14 years ago as I was 7 and I'm
Now 21 and my sister was only 10 at the time. He said he didn't attack me as I was to young but that's not an excuse. When the truth was finally reviled it was because he had gone crazy and was part of an asylum. I the asylum one of the members told him "the youngest of the family is special, never hurt a special child" and that's why he never hurt me. I stopped thinking about my past and started thinking about now I just grabbed a cup from the sink and filled it up. I was struggling as I was so shaky, I drank the water and slid down the bathroom door. The shouting and knocking of the boys became more muffles by the second until eventually I blacked out. And that's all I remember.

Joes PoV
We were so annoyed at alexa and Jack so we chased after them. mikey had gone of to find the bathroom key so we can get in and get revenge on alexa. "Unlucky alexa" mikey chuckled as he walked out holding the key, "it was under the sink in the kitchen" he chuffed. "Alexa you better not be on the toilet, were coming in" we all shouted. Click. The door was unlocked. Oli did the honours of opening the door. "There something in the way, maybe alexa" he said struggling to open the door. We pushed and it was open. But we did not expect to see what we did. All of us got down and started shouting "alexa omg are you ok?what happend? Someone call an ambulance", Oli called an ambulance and they were on their way.

Jacks PoV
The boys were still after alexa whilst I was just Chatting with my sleeping big bro. We like to call each big bro and lil bro. It's cute. I laughed thinking about it when suddenly I heard all the boys shouting about alexa "alexa omg are you ok? what happened? Some call an ambulance" at first I thought it was truck to get me out but I thought what if they were being serious. I quickly jumped up and headed for the bathroom. There she was alexa, just peacefully lying on the floor. "Oh my fricking god what happened?" "We don't know she was just lying there when we tried to get in." Joe said sadness and anger in his voice. "Maybe she had a panic attack and blacked out" she's only had these a few of times and only had serious ones when she's blacked out 2 or 3 times. "Maybe she was panicking about you knocking on the door. I quickly sat down on the floor and put alexa in my lap. I stroked her hair and said "princess please wake up, I don't want to go o the hospital, it will make you panic more. Princes please" she really hated hospitals and I didn't want to have to go there to make her panic more. She had a small panic attack whilst we were there last. "Aww" Joe said trying to whisper so I didn't hear but I did. "What? Why did you awe whilst she's unconscious?" "Your just cute how you call her princess" he smiled and I smiled back.
We sat her on the sofa and tried to wake her up. After about 20 minutes we left her as she wasn't waking up and just sat with her unconscious body.  we thought if it took any longer than 2 hours we will take her to the hospital, we just don't want to panic her any more.

2 hours later

I was sat on Conor's sofa just waiting for her to wake up, like we said we would take her to the hospital if it took any longer than 2 hours. Joe and I were about to pick her up to take her to the hospital but as if right on que she woke up. "Princess" I screeched "your ok and awake" I leaned and gave her a huge kiss which she gladly accepted.
We just spent the rest of the night at Conor's so alexa could relax and whilst the boys went home we stayed in Conor's spare room.

A/n ehh I don't really lik this chapter😩 Tysm 500+ reads💗
Word count 1000😂