{25} the box

6 months later

Alexas pov
So me and Jack have been together for over a year it's nearly been about a year and a half actually. We've 'done it' a couple of times and I love Jack more the ever.
Jack and I were just sat on the sofa when Jack suddenly sat up.
We had been big brother and he said "that show just reminded me something. Wait here and I'll be right back."
I was really confused how could big brother remind him somthing.

A/n small big brother spoiler here so please skip if you don't want to know who won :)

It was a while later and I found out that bear won. Whoop.

A/n if you skipped you can start again here :).

Jack still hadn't returned, what was he doing?
He's outside in the garden and the blinds are shut so I can't see what hes doing. We only have a small garden with a tiny patch of grass a small egg chair is there, some flowers and some fairy lights.
"Princess" Jack called. "Can you come here pleaseeeee"
I walked through to the garden and saw the fairy lights on and some candles in the shape of a Heart on the floor. "Before you ask it's not what you think" he chuckled. I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Jack cooed for me to stand in the heart with him. I followed his instruction and he came close to me our lips were centimetres away. My breath hitched in my throat and he place his soft lips on mine. Only for a second and he pulled away "close your eyes" he whispered. I did as he said and I felt him step out of the shape and go behind me. "Turn around and open your eyes" he said louder than before. I did and Jack was holding a box it was like a shoe box size. "Look inside" he instructed me. I lifted open the box and inside there were 3 things an apple, a flame statue and a smaller box. (Not an engagement ring box btw). I was confused what sort of gift was an apple or a small statue. I picked up the box and looked. Inside there two first class tickets, to New York. That makes sense now the big apple and the Statue of Liberty. I dropped the box and jumped into jacks arms. I've always wanted to go to New York. "Thank you so much handsome. I love you" a tear fell from my eye I'm so happy I'm with Jack. "It's ok gorgeous I love you Too" I kissed him passionently and we went to sit in our egg chair as we looked up at stars and the moon above us.

A/n aww this is cute😊 Tysm for 300+ reads😘