{30} NYC&hotel rooms

Alexas PoV
We Have been on the plane for nearly an hour and it take 7hrs and 30 minutes to get there. We're going in first class as apparently this is a 'special' trip. We have these big seats with lots of leg room and TVs with loads of movies. We also get served really nice food and have small bags with 'flight essentials' in them like sleep masks, tooth brush and tooth paste. The lady with he food cart was on her way round and as it's currently 3:30am I decided to grab a snack. I got a hot chocolate and some chocolate fingers for Jack and I to share when he wakes up as he's asleep (obviously). I drank my hot chocolate and ate some chocolate fingers before slowly drifiting of to sleep.

Jacks PoV
I wake up confused of where I am but come to realisation that I'm on A plane I also realise there's a bag of chocolate fingers on Alexas lap. I quickly grab them And start eating them, I'm sure she won't mind. I check the time and it's currently 5am. I got quite bored and decided to wake alexa up. I was just shaking her and whispering her name until she grunted. "Alexa wake upppp" I whisper. "I'm awake" she says very sleepily. She's not we both know that so I shake her again until she actually gets back up. "Hey sleepy" I laugh. She giggles to which i find cute. Alexa comes into my small but big area (Ik confusing but Yh) and we cuddle until the lady with food comes around. We both order breakfast and we order pancakes they gives us an option of toppings and of course we chose the classic Nutella and strawberries. After a while alexa climbed back into her chair for when the food comes. When it finally arrived we finished them very quickly as they were delicious, probably not as good as the ones at home but good enough for on a plane. Alexa and I got back to cuddling and we watched finding dory. Alexa hasn't seen it yet and I have, it's really good so in making her watch it. Alexa ended up falling asleep in my chair so we just stayed like That for the rest of the flight.

*****

"Hello everyone, it's your captain here, the seatbelt sign has now gone and could you please prepare for landing"

I woke up just in time to catch it. Turns out I felt asleep to. I woke Alexa up and she sat in her chair. We buckled our seatbelt a until we landed, it was a pretty good landing and everyone cheered. As everyone stood up we just stayed down Alexa and I both hated it when people do that, like why can't you wait like any normal human. When everyone finally starts to leave we stand up and grab our hand luggage, which consists of 2 small suitcases, Alexas handbag and my backpack. We excited the pane and went through a tunnel to baggage reclaim. We stood at the moving thing (what Are they even called) and waited for our bags. My big black one came round and alexas blue ted baker one came around. You know that suitcase every 'beauty' guru has. Tbh Alexa not even a 'beauty' guru she does more like fun videos and challenges and things like that. Once we got outside I felt the fresh NYC air against my face.

*****
We arrived at our hotel which is called 'yotel hotel' it looks really nice. We get to reception and they give us our key and we head to our room. "Oh my god" alexa says as we walk in "you told me it was nice but you didn't say it was this nice"

Pictures of the room-

We ended the long day by getting into bed and ordering room service

We ended the long day by getting into bed and ordering room service. We got some lasangua and once we finished tag at we both fell asleep in the big king sized bed and were cuddling. I love Alexa I can't wait for her birthday.

A/n yotel hotel is an actual hotel so I'm not trying to copy it I just searched up high rated hotels and that came up and I bought it looked really nice. Tysm for 800 reads ily💗 also this is my 30th chapter whoop whoop