{19} unconcious

Jacks PoV

I was in the waiting room when I started worrying a lot more, what if she doesn't make it? It will be my fault. I will have to tell her subscribers. My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor saying
"Mr Maynard?"
I stood up and said "yes that's me, nice to meet you How is she?"
"Nice to meet you to, I'm doctor mills and yes she's doing good, would you like to see her?
"Yes please."
I walked into the room and I saw alexa strapped up to all the beeping machines and I wanted to cry if I hadn't of left none of this would've happened.
"Alexa, im sorry I really didn't mean for you to get like this, please don't go I love you."
Then the dr mills walked in "she's doing good but she unconscious, we don't know when she will wake up but you can stay with her for as long as you like"
"Thank you"
I was sat for about an hour just staring at her lifeless body when the doors opened and I knew the two adults but who was that girl, I recognised her but why was she her. There was Alexas mum and dad but there was also some other girl but I felt like I've seen her before. Wait is that....no that can't be.....can it?
"What are you doing here?" I said sternly.
"I'm just her to see my sister" she said quite sassily.
"What, you must be in the wrong room" I said with a chuckle.
"No alexa is definitely my sister" she said also laughing.
"But you where the one that my sisters boyfriend cheated with!" I would've met her though when I met her family, wouldn't I?
"Please don't argue, not when Alexas like this" cara said (who is Alexas mum).
"Yeahs sorry, Mrs wills"
"Jack I told you last time it's cara and Adam to you"
"Ok" I smiled.
"So how did this happen to her, why did she take the drugs?"
"Well you know I went on tour, well where I was gone for so long she started to become depressed and well did this" by now I had tears falling down my face "I'm so sorry, it's my fault"
"Oh darling no it's not, let's just try and get though this together."

A/n so Alexas unconscious and who is this girl? You will find out in the next chapter of I love you 😂😂 Idk I'm sorry❤️❤️😂