{21} oh hi tanya

"Thank you, thank you so much princess"
"I know it's stupid, I shouldn't have blamed this on you, I brought it on myself and I'm going to get better"
I got sense the determination in her, she really did want to get better.

A few weeks later

So Alexa, me and her parents have been working very hard to get the Alexa we all know and love back, it's thane time but she hasn't hurt herself in these few weeks, only a glass of wine or so once in a while and she not taken any tablets to make her feel better. She was dismissed from the hospital about a week and a half ago and we were back in the flat, it no longer smeltof vodka, it smelt of fresh cherry candles and it wasn't messy it was tidy just like t use to be.  Alexas parents where here and so was that boyfriend snatching, heartbreaking, wast of space. I still can't remember her name and I felt bad for calling her those things but she heart my baby sister. Ok so she's not a baby she's 16 but her heart was broken  and I was being that overprotective brother. I went into the kitchen and shortly after alexas sister walked in "hi jack" she said as if we didn't have anything wrong. "Um I don't even know your name" "well a) you could have said hi to and b) it's Tanya wills." She said grinning like crazy. "Ok let's start this again"
"Hi Jack" she said actually starting this again.
"Oh hi Tanya how are you?"
"I'm great Jack what about you?" She giggled.
"Terrible" her giggling and grinning stopped.
"Why is that so?"
"A) alexas just come out of hospital a she tried to kill herself and b) your here" I said mimicking her a and b thing.
"Ok I understand about the Alexa thing but why does the fact I'm here annoy you?" She said sounding innocent.
"Ugh are you serious?" I said sounding shocked.
"What? In confused" she said like nothing's happend.
"You know exactly why I hate you stop acting innocent"
"Huh"
"You are a little boyfriend stealing cheat, you broke my little sisters heart and you are acting like nothing happened!" I said raising my voice.
"I-i-i have no idea what your talking about." She said clearly lying.
"Does the name Noah ring a bell? Noah and Anna?" I was getting really angry now.
"Oohhhhhh I know what you mena....sorry about that" she said and just walked out of the kitchen.
"TANYA" I shouted an save came back in.
"What do you want"
"Is that all you have to say 'sorry about that..'Last Year you broke my sisters heart because you stole her boyfriend, made our with him, dated him for a month and then left him"
"Ok Jack, im sorry please let me explain."
"Fine"
"Ok so me and Anna where really close when she started dating Noah, she them just didn't seem to hang about with me anymore and when she did she was with him, I got really jealous and it room over me and I got with him, I know it's stupid but I wanted the old Anna back and now she will never forgive me" she was crying by now, I really didn't want to but I hugged her and said its ok. Alexa and her parents must be wondering where we are so we decided to make something for them to eat so they didn't seem suspicious about our chat. We just made sandwiches and we walked out into the living room. We all sat on the sofa eating out crisps and sandwiches and just chatted. By the end of the evening me and Tanya got on, we forgot about the argument and just generally forgave one another. By about 10:30 they left. We said goodbye and Alexa and I went upstairs and got into our pyjamas, as we had already had dinner with always family we didn't need it but we were both hungry, we decided to get a snack of Nutella and strawberry out classic favourite snack, we haven't had it in so long as I've been away and alexas been in hospital. We sat on the sofa and watched big brother on catch up. "I love you princess" I said go Alexa "i love you to" she said before falling asleep in my arms. I love this girl so much.
A/n jeeee this chapter is long, like my longest isn't it😂 a lot happend in this and I brought back the good ol' Nutella and strawberry a whoooop😂💗 also Tysm for 150 reads yasss❤️