{38} cats&cuddle

Alexas PoV

"WERE HOME" I scream as I run through the door of me and jacks apartment. I placed my suitcase in the hall way and jumped onto the sofa.
"ITS SO GOOD TO BE HOME" I again shouted as I snuggles into my grey sofa.

"Calm down alexa" Jack chuckled.
"How are you not excited" I asked.
"Because I miss NYC" he replied.
"so do I" I said "thank you Jack, for everything."
"It's good" he smiled.

We decided to head to bed as it was quite late and we were very tired because of jet lag. I'm usually fine with it but I'm really tired. As soon as I grab some pyjamas out my suitcase I brush my teeth and jump into bed with Jack already there.
As I lay on my side I fell some warm, muscular arms slither around my waist. I smile as I hold his hands and say "goodnight Jack, I love you"
All I hear in reply is a snore, he's asleep.

*********
Jacks PoV

I wake up in the middle of the night and I check my phone to see the time, it's currently 2:34am and I feel wide awake. I sit up and I can hear these really strange noises of an animal.

I nudge alexa to try and wake her up. As soon as she does she sits up and says "what do you want I was asleep" she still sounded half asleep. "Shh listen to the noise." I whisper. We sit there for a couple of seconds listening to it until we look at each other.

"What the hell is that?" She questions.
"I have no ide-" I stop as I begin to hear scratching on wood "so its defi early an animal. But what is it doing?" I say. "I don't know. shall we go check?" She questions "yeah" I reply.

We get out of her bed, well it's pretty much our bed now. Alexa put son her dressing gown and we head to the front door, we can hear the scratching a lot more now. "Jack.." Alexas says as she gulps "Jack I'm scared" she says. "Baby why are you scared? It's only and animal.

"Open the door" she demands. "No you"  "no what if it attacks me?, please just open it" she pleads. "Fine" I huff.

I go over to the door and slowly push down the handle,I open the door to reveal a cat, alexa and I both gasp as Alexa bends down to see it.

"Oh my god Jack, it's an abandoned cat" she says worriedly. "Can we look after it?" She's begs again. "Alexa I don't kno-" I get cut it again. "For tonight, please"
"Fine but just tonight."

Alexas pov

So the cat. She's suppppper skinny and looks so unhealthy. I decide to go to the 24hr tesco to get some food for her. I found put she's a girl as we looked for a...um....you know what.

"I'm going out, to the shop" I say to Jack.
"What alexa you can't it's nearly 3am"
"I need to Jack, she's starving"
"Just give her some fish or something" I revered that we have tuna in the fridge so I quickly head to the kitchen. "Here it is" I say as I find the tuna. I put it into a plate and put it on the floor. I sit there watching he poor cat eat, after she's finished I put some milk into a bowl and give that to her. 

"She's adorable Jack" I say "I know, but she might have owners"
"Well, that's their loss" I say sassily. "Alexa"
"What"
"That could be a little girl or boys cat and they might miss her to pieces, praying ever night she'll come home, we need to take her back to her family."
I had tears I my eyes, it was like love at first sight, I couldn't see her go.
"Ok your right I'm sorry Buttttt I've got an idea" I smile.
"We take her to the vets Tomorow and she might be micro chipped,if she is, which I hope not, than we take her back to the owners, if she isn't , we keep her, deal?" I ask him. With my hand out.
"Uhh fine deal" he shakes my hand and I jump up and down in excitement. I hug Jack and say "thank you, thank you  so much"

A/n omg there's a cat😂 I think I'm in love with cats (other than Jack of course) alsoooo
TYSM FOR 2k WHOOOOP ILYSM AND I ACC CANT BELIEVE IT OMGGGGG💗💗💗💗