Declan stood up again, "I'll be right back baby." He told Evan, holding Sam on his hip as he went downstairs, seeing Luke was peppering his dad in kisses, "hey." He said, putting Sam down, who went to Scott who was playing with the dog, Dean, who lazily lay on the floor, enjoying the boys rubbing his tummy.

"Another baby? Six wasn't enough for you?" Declan asked, looking between his dad's.

Reece smiled, moving from Luke and hugging Declan, "can't help it, you're dads too irresistible and I love kids too much."

"No, you just like it up the butt too much." Declan joked, Reece sending him a glare.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Nothing Sammy." Declan replied.

Sam pouted, his hands still stroking Dean, "what does it mean? Why does daddy want it up the butt? Wouldn't that hurt?"

Luke walked over to Sam, picking the boy up quickly making him squeak and giggle, Scott watching with a pout. Scott then looked at Reece and held out his hands and Reece grinned, picking up his little boy and kissing his head. Cory then entered the room, looking at his family and smiling. "Are you excited to finally not be the youngest?" Reece asked the two youngest boys.

Scott nodded, lying his head on Reece's shoulder, "I'm tired though."

"How about we go out and celebrate, then you can sleep." Luke said.

"Can I bring Evan?" Declan asked.

"Sure." Luke nodded, "go get him, we'll go out now."

Declan nodded and ran upstairs, going to his room where Evan lay on the bed with his boxers and shirt on, his jeans discarded to the floor. "Get up Irwin, we're going out."

Evan pouted, "I'm hard, you were literally begging me to let you fuck my mouth before Sam came in."

Declan smiled, moving towards the bed and kissing Evan softly, "as soon as we come back, I'll drive you home."

Evan pouted harder, "but you'll fuck me on the way home right?"

Declan chuckled, "of course baby."

They headed out for dinner, after settling down and ordering drinks, Reece facetimed Addy and Vicky to tell them the news. The twins were in their college dorm, which Reece and Luke had paid the rent for for their first year there. Addy had blue in her blond hair, the tips mainly, and her lip pierced, where as Vicky still had her blond hair.

Reece told them the news, the girls being happy for them and excited to have another younger sibling. Luke leaned over towards the camera, leaning against Reece's shoulder, "were using one of your rooms for the baby room by the way." Luke said.

"You can have mine." Vicky said, "I'm least likely to come back home anyway."

"Well thank you." Luke said, "and visit whenever, you're welcome home anyday."

"thank you Luke."

Luke looked up when he saw Evan and Declan stand up and go to the bathroom, watching them suspiciously. Reece then hung up with his daughters and looked at Luke, leaning in close, "I'm pretty sure they've started having sex, Evan is covered in hickeys." Reece said.

Luke smiled, "that's my boy."

Reece gasped, slapping Luke's stomach making the blond smile and entwine his hand. Luke kissed his cheek, before Reece pouted, "we've got to be sure they're safe, I don't want poor Evan pregnant, he's only fifteen."

Luke smiled fondly, "Declan is a smart kid he'll be fine." He said, rubbing Reece's palm and smiling.

The two boys came back, Declan sitting next to Luke, Evan across from his boyfriend, the twins sat next to Evan while Cory was at the end of the table next to Reece. Luke leaned down towards Declan, "So I know you're older now and you're gonna have sex so please tell me you've got enough condoms in your room." Luke said,