nature : chapter twenty-eight (+)

It's 5am but I'll update tomorrow (today) when I wake up

50+ comments! (?)

-

The family (and friends) had spent the day moving in to the new house. They were currently sitting on the sofa in the half empty living room, Luke's laptop playing a film on Netflix. The kids lay across the floor, wrapped in blankets, Reece and Luke on the sofa, Reece's swollen ankles in Luke's lap as he massaged them.

The kids were all fast asleep after their long day of helping move boxes. Luke glanced at Reece who's head was against the sofa, "how about I put the kids to bed and then we have some alone time?" Luke whispered, his hand sliding up Reece's leg to his thigh, he had been wearing shorts for the day.

Reece looked at Luke, "we don't have a bed currently."

"It's coming tomorrow." Luke shrugged, "we could use the duvets and blankets and fuck here?" Luke suggested.

Reece sighed, "okay."

Luke grinned, running his finger up and down Reece's foot making him jolt. "No," Reece pouted.

Luke chuckled, pushing his feet off of him. Luke picked up his son, Cory being a heavy sleeper and carrying him to bed. Reece woke up the others, and they tiredly went to bed.

Luke helped the eldest three wash their faces and brush their teeth before sending them to bed. Luke slipped in to his bedroom, grabbing the lube from the cardboard box before he went downstairs to Reece who was still lying on the sofa, his tummy big now.

Luke stood in front of Reece, "C'mere." He held his hands out to the brunette, who took them. Luke helped up his boyfriend, Reece groaning as he did.

"I'm too big, but I'm too horny to say no." Reece sighed. "Make it comfy for me."

Luke got a bunch of blankets and pillows from the boxes, as well as a few spare duvet sets. He lay them down before he helped Reece sit down. Reece rested his head on some pillows, "I like how this is one of the first things we do in the new house."

"Gotta christen it somehow." Luke smiled.

Luke took off Reece's socks, then his shorts. He helped Reece with his shirt, kissing at his bump. He then took off Reece's boxers, seeing his hard on. "Please take off your clothes." Reece whimpered.

Luke listened, taking off his shirt, then his jeans. He stripped off before he picked up the lube, slicking up three fingers before slipping one in to Reece. "That okay?" Luke asked softly, kissing Reece's knee.

Reece nodded eagerly, "yeah."

Luke prepped bus boyfriend quickly before he pushed inside of him. Reece whimpered, grabbing a pillow and covering his face as he moaned in to it.

Luke laughed, taking the pillow and kissing Reece instead. "Good boy." Luke praised softly.

Reece keened at his words, holding the blond as close as possible.

The two moved together, small kisses being shared and exchanged until they both came. They moaned in to each other's mouths, whispering small I love you's before Luke pulled out, sighing. "I really want the bed to come now." He sighed, looking down at his sweet and sweaty boyfriend.

"We're on a mattress on the floor for the night, we'll be fine." Reece said, grabbing Luke's hand. "Or we could stay here, this is comfy."

Luke hummed, "let me get you cleaned up and we can."

Reece let Luke go, the blond getting up and pulling on his boxers before he went to the kitchen and grabbed some tissues. He went back to Reece and cleaned him up, giving him sweet kisses before he threw the tissue in the bin. Luke pulled some boxers up Reece's legs before pulling him close, pulling a blanket over their bodies.

"The babies kept kicking when you were fucking me." Reece said quietly, Luke laughing softly. "Don't think they like you hitting them with your damn dick."

Luke laugh again, kissing Reece's shoulder. "They'll be out soon, then we can do whatever we want."

"Can fuck me however you want." Reece smiled, "but safely of course, no more babies."

"No more babies, for a long time." Luke smiled, his hand caressing Reece's bump. "We should go back and check if the other is a boy or girl." Luke suggested.

"Yeah, I'll make an appointment tomorrow." Reece said yawning, entwining his hand with Luke's. "oh you know my sister came to see me?"

Luke hummed, "she said my dad wants us to come visit one day before the baby is born." Reece said.

"Really?"

Reece nodded, "yeah, we should, my dads better than my mum, he may have cheated but I can see why." He mumbled the last bit. "Is that bad for me to say?"

Luke kissed Reece's neck, "I've met your mum, so no."

Reece nodded, lifting Luke's hand and kissing it. "So do you want to meet my dad?"

Luke hummed, "sure, we can make a trip out of it." He kissed Reece's naked back. "Cory likes to socialise anyway."

"There's gonna be a lot of kids there, it's my dad's annual barbecue." Reece said, "there's gonna be like twenty odd people there."

"Your family is huge." Luke laughed.

"It is, there's a big step family and there's my brothers family and my sisters got four kids." Reece said, "so six for us puts us in the lead."

Luke chuckled, "is it a race?"

Reece breathed out a laugh, "no but if there was, we'd win."

"That's cute, I can't wait to meet your decent side of the family." Luke mumbled, "now sleep, babies need it, it's been a long day."

Reece hummed, "okay, love you." He said, kissing Luke's arm that was underneath his neck.

"Love you too, and my little ones." Luke whispered, his hand moving across Reece's stomach softly, "Night baby."

"Night Lu."

-

Soft

My grandma wouldn't buy me a jacket (Michaels denim one) because it was too boy-ish :) so imma buy it myself with my own money instead

FEEDBACK

Moving house? Not having much in the house yet?

Reece and Luke making love downstairs on the floor? Sleeping down there?

Luke going to meet the dad side of the family? Brothers and char? Going to find out the other babies gender?

Predictions? What chapter will the babies be born?